• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama isn’t better than LSU,Ohio State, or Clemson

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't my math. I didn't do the calculations. I leave that to the professionals...not the swamp rats.

Shutup shit for brains. You don't understand the calculations because they are subjective.

No one understands them. You think the committee members are crunching the numbers before they vote?

You really are naive Retard....

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a dumb motherfucker aint you Retard?

Again....if what you believe is gospel, then why in the fuck isn't OU ranked above Bama?

Bama has a horrible SOS according to your gospel.

:crazy:

These SOS ratings were updated with the results of yesterdays games. The committee will release their rankings on Tuesday. You really are a dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

Also:

Whenever @Bayou Tiger doesn't understand something (because of his limited intellect and probable inbreeding) he resorts to his tried and true defense mechanism: calling someone a retard.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shutup shit for brains. You don't understand the calculations because they are subjective.

No one understands them. You think the committee members are crunching the numbers before they vote?

You really are naive Retard....

Of course not...they are using the numbers provided to them by SOS services such as the one I provided.

You think the committee members are ignoring one of the 4 criteria clearly spelled out in their selection guidelines?

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These SOS ratings were updated with the results of yesterdays games. The committee will release their rankings on Tuesday. You really are a dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

You just repeated what I just posted. If I'm a dumb motherfucker what does that make a retard like you who repeats it?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just repeated what I just posted. If I'm a dumb motherfucker what does that make a retard like you who repeats it?

You quoting me doesn't mean that I am repeating you.

I suspect for Louisiana standards, you may have been told you're a genius, but unfortunately outside LA you're still a dumbass.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think the committee members are ignoring one of the 4 criteria clearly spelled out in their selection guidelines?

You really are a dumbass!

They are voting for who they "THINK" is better than the other.

Most of it is an eye test.

The last criteria they even look at if they do, is this stupid suggestive, unproven SOS, that you seem to think is so important.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chickenshit. Not only are you a Retard....but a chickenshit too.

Whenever @Bayou Tiger doesn't understand something (because of his limited intellect and probable inbreeding) he resorts to his tried and true defense mechanism: calling someone a retard.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFOH...with Tua we win that game by 24-31 points. With Mac we would still win by 2+ TDs
Tua is the only reason the game would’ve been close. Now it’s advantage Utah.

Mac Jones ain’t all that, turbo.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am smarter than you. It is plain to see that.

Now piss off you stupid little shit, I'm done kicking your pointed little "retarded" head around.

Good Day! :suds:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not as smart as you. It is plain to see that.

I'm done with you kicking my pointed little "retarded" head around.

Good Day! :suds:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only matters if teams are “comparable” even with Mac Jones the teams aren’t comparable. Alabama wins eye test by a mile. Remember a weak resume 2 loss UGA was ranked ahead of 1 loss B1G champ Ohio State in the final poll last year because of eye test

They aren’t taking a one loss non champ over a one loss champ. It’s really that simple.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect for Louisiana standards, you may have been told you're a genius, but unfortunately outside LA you're still a dumbass.

I'll put my education, financial status and my holdings against yours any day Retard. I am very confidant I have more property, more money and more education than you do.

Whenever you want to put it to a test let me know. I am sure you will be embarrassed at just how little you measure up to me.

Whenever you are ready retard. Your move...

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whenever @michaeljordan_fan gets his pointed head kicked around a forum he resorts to posting the same stupid shit over and over as he has nothing to fight back with, because he is truly a Retard.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll put my education, financial status and my holdings against yours any day Retard. I am very confidant I have more property, more money and more education than you do.

Whenever you want to put it to a test let me know. I am sure you will be embarrassed at just how little you measure up to me.

Whenever you are ready retard. Your move...

I'm sure "highly educated" people such as yourself misspell "confident" all the time. Every time you open your trap you think you are helping your case, but you are only making yourself look dumber and dumber.

:lol::lol::lol: