• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama fan quits

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that jumps ship after a close loss like that was not a fan in the first place, so thin the herd bitch. Someone should tell her that when she 60 those tats and piercings are gonna make her look even more like white trash than she already does.

Dont let the door hit you in that fat ass bitch.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Bama bandwagon fan calls it quits?

Cool. Don't let the door hit you in the back of the head.

:nono: Use of this word is prohibited.

She was a rat and when the ship takes on a bit of water, she jumps ship. I hope that shark comes along soon.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has several tattoos(some sort of chickadee?). They do not help make her look attractive.

Her shirt has stains on it. Like she probably eats and misses. Stained clothing does not help her look attractive.

She has piercings in her chin, which might contribute to the eating problems and the missing of the mouth, which then hit the shirt. The piercings do not make her look attractive.

She is a little rolly polly, which makes the shirt extend out, so when she eats and misses it hits the shirt. Plus, the rolly polly does not make her look attractive.

On the plus side, her brother is maintaining his fandom,

medium_alabamafan01.jpg

(I think that is a man)

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has several tattoos(some sort of chickadee?). They do not help make her look attractive.

Her shirt has stains on it. Like she probably eats and misses. Stained clothing does not help her look attractive.

She has piercings in her chin, which might contribute to the eating problems and the missing of the mouth, which then hit the shirt. The piercings do not make her look attractive.

She is a little rolly polly, which makes the shirt extend out, so when she eats and misses it hits the shirt. Plus, the rolly polly does not make her look attractive.

On the plus side, her brother is maintaining his fandom,

medium_alabamafan01.jpg

I think I see and orange cup in the background, he is NOT a Bama fan.

:nerd:

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance. Hopefully some of the other bandwagon morons follow your lead.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that jumps ship after a close loss like that was not a fan in the first place, so thin the herd bitch. Someone should tell her that when she 60 those tats and piercings are gonna make her look even more like white trash than she already does.

Dont let the door hit you in that fat ass bitch.

Amen!!