• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama DT Raekwon Davis was shot in leg while at a Tuscaloosa bar

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if the gun was legal? Plaxico got suspended what 4 games for shooting himself? I'm sure Davis will start Saturday

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Sports have Special Super Secret acceptance standards for all athletes in football and basketball. Score a 6 on your ACT, but you can run a 4.2 40? You are accepted.

College Sports have Special Super Secret lower standards on how an athlete can act and how the normal college student should act.

Alabama girl, 16, expelled for having water gun at school: Report

Alabama girl expelled from school for a year for possessing a toy water gun

Brewer High School student suspended for bringing gun on school premises

Burns Middle School student brings gun to school, arrested, suspended

See, look how tough the State of Alabama is on kids with guns that are not athletes.

The University of Alabama

If you want my opinion, I BET that football player has his gun in his room on campus.

It has happened before at Alabama

Four Tide freshmen suspended after arrests

Last edited:

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing most people who get shot in chicago are either in gangs or have family in gangs and those people dont want to talk to police because they know who did it and they will be doing something about it. A football player from Alabama gets shot at a bar and he doesnt want to talk to police? That sounds fishy and you know it.

Young black men don't cooperate with the police because they do not trust the police. Have you not paid attention to the black lives matter protest?

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if the gun was legal? Plaxico got suspended what 4 games for shooting himself? I'm sure Davis will start Saturday

It is hard to shoot straight up in the air and hit yourself.

Bar owner is trying to cover this up so the state doesn't come and shut them down, I don't blame her. Look at the places in Birmingham and Montgomery that have shootings, and the state's answer is to shut places down instead of catching criminals.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to highschool there, and when I went to school there the rule was - you had to keep your guns in your car.

We had 0 school shootings in my 4 years. My wife also went to school there, also 0 school shootings while she was there.

That school actually has it's own guns and it's own rifle range. The ROTC kept a bunch of .22 rifles and we'd spend a week every year at the range.
When I went to high school I Alabama, guys would go hunting before school and have their rifles in the gun racks or laying in the front seat of their truck. I had mine in my rack behind the seat. Never had a school shooting at that school. I live 5 miles from that same high school, no school shootings there now either.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I went to high school I Alabama, guys would go hunting before school and have their rifles in the gun racks or laying in the front seat of their truck. I had mine in my rack behind the seat. Never had a school shooting at that school. I live 5 miles from that same high school, no school shootings there now either.

Yeah, gun racks in truck windows were a common site back in those days.

Well, except that I'm making it all up according to some. :lol:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, gun racks in truck windows were a common site back in those days.

Well, except that I'm making it all up according to some. :lol:
I remember our principal looking at a friends rifle, standing in the school parking lot. now this was 1980-81 school year, but he was admiring his new hunting rifle. The principal and my friends dad were old friends and fishing buddies, so he had heard his father bought him a nice gun. Common occurence back then to see rifles in gun racks on school property, but its only a memory now.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember our principal looking at a friends rifle, standing in the school parking lot. now this was 1980-81 school year, but he was admiring his new hunting rifle. The principal and my friends dad were old friends and fishing buddies, so he had heard his father bought him a nice gun. Common occurence back then to see rifles in gun racks on school property, but its only a memory now.

As long as it was in your vehicle, you were good.

You took it out of your vehicle, then it was another story.

Same thing for cigarettes too.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it was in your vehicle, you were good.

You took it out of your vehicle, then it was another story.

Same thing for cigarettes too.
We had designated smoking areas. they could keep the cigarettes on them, but smoking anywhere other than designated areas was a punishable offense. Again, it was he 80's, so a different time where liberal bullshit hadnt invaded our lives totally.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had designated smoking areas. they could keep the cigarettes on them, but smoking anywhere other than designated areas was a punishable offense. Again, it was he 80's, so a different time where liberal bullshit hadnt invaded our lives totally.

Started changing in the mid 80's I think.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was no gun as far as what's being reported. So if it was his, he either hide it well or ditched it somewhere - if they even asked him about it.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no gun as far as what's being reported. So if it was his, he either hide it well or ditched it somewhere - if they even asked him about it.

So the shell casings were a plant.

The gunshot wound was a fake bullet hole?

22086.jpg

Raekwon Davis (@Raekwondavis_99) | Twitter

Raekwon Davis‏ @Raekwondavis_99 22 Nov 2016

I'm gone do everything they said I wouldn't do
1f4af.png
1f64f-1f3fd.png

Alabama fan killed over football game, victim's sister says

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was the same for us. First couple of days in hunting season everyone would break out their new guns for everyone to see. Our principle would join us and give a general gun safety speech. It was no big deal at all to have a 30.06 at school.