• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Back to the worst CB's in the league

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry my Eagle fan brothers. Darby out for the year throwing us right back into the worst CB combo in the NFL. Devastating loss in a division with Pryor, Dez and Odell.

Really ugly injury. You can tell it was broke the minute the camera zoomed in.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce approve.

Yeah... it sucks that you guys lost a superstar in your secondary but we have terrible corners and looked like we might have had a pretty good CB in Darby. Weirs injury. Broke his ankle running in a straight line and wasnt even touched. Early season injuries suck. Tyreek is definitely licking his chops!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Nnamdi Asomugha and DRC?

Dont forget to add Asante Samuel. I thought that secondary would be unbelievable and they SUCKED! What is even more sad is when we got DRC from AZ it was the lockout season and we agreed to a trade with AZ where they get Kevin Kolb and we get the 5th pick in the draft cause, evidently, we were sky high on Julio Jones but during the lockout teams couldnt process trades. We almost flipped Kevin Kolb for Juluio Jones. Uuuuugh

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.....Negadelphia did not take long. Sorry but even with injuries the Eagles do not have the worst secondary in the NFL. The defense is still good. The defense dominated the Skins today. Now they will have a tough time against the Cowboys.....so will everyone else in the NFL. Against the Giants.....ODB will not see much action because Eli will be under siege with that horrible offensive line. The Eagles front 7 is one of the best in the NFL and it showed today.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The front 7:is good but the OLine and CB arent. Pedersen is simply a bad playcaller.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Oline what is the word on Peters? I saw he got injured.

A groin strain. Our Tackles are good. Johnson is a stud and Peters is still OK but our C and G are getting destroyed. 45 yards rushing and the Skins aren't exactly the Steel Curtain. Wentz got hit over and over. The Eagles are a flawed team and suffered a devastating injury losing our #1 CB.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The front 7:is good but the OLine and CB arent. Pedersen is simply a bad playcaller.
hey Nick hope all is well
Pedersen is no where hear as bad as Gruden on the Washington sideline. If Gruden has a losing season I would bet he gets canned

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey Nick hope all is well
Pedersen is no where hear as bad as Gruden on the Washington sideline. If Gruden has a losing season I would bet he gets canned

He's been horrible at play calling. Still fuming over the call vs Dallas last year. That 2 point play at the end of the game shows how clueless he is.
It's your division brother. We need to fix some holes. Wentz had some plays where I was like, "Wow, this kid is a star" only to have some terrible throws soon after.