• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Back to the Wisconsin fans being awful thing.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm completely calm. In fact, i'm glad you compained. I now have a 1 in 3,000 chance of getting free tickets, transportation, and lodging for our bowl game. Plus, you may have killed the ESFU chant (which I never liked in the first place). I love you whiny Nebraska fans.

Thank your own fans, buddy. I have only seen evidence in articles written on this topic that suggest it was Wisconsin fans complaining to the University about it.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't care about the sensitivities of some old men riding a golf cart. Seriously, I really could not care less.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about one of the greatest college football coaches of all time (plus he's our athletic director)? I feel like that deserves some respect.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even about our fans..............it's the Badger fans who are complaining about their own fans. We don't even have to defend ourselves anymore.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even about our fans..............it's the Badger fans who are complaining about their own fans. We don't even have to defend ourselves anymore.

Who brings a young kid to sit near the student section of a game? That's just bad parenting. You can't hear the "eat shit, fuck you" chant from the other side of the stadium.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't hear this from the other side of the stadium? How big is that place?

[YOUTUBE]sHAo6kMzRmI&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who brings a young kid to sit near the student section of a game? That's just bad parenting. You can't hear the "eat shit, fuck you" chant from the other side of the stadium.

well....a lot of times you cant control where your tickets are, and i doubt any parents expected an eat shit fuck you cant to break out when they decided to go to that game

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bad parenting? Only in Wisconsin. :rofl:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the other side, and heard it just fine

Jeezis, wisky fans are a pack of delusional dumbfucks

wiscohusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I call BS on this one. I was in section BB (polar opposite of the student sections) and could clearly hear a (slightly muffled) ESFU chant. I also heard "Thanks for joining" and "Take that Corso" chants.

FWIW, I also sang along to Buttercup and Sweet Caroline. If somebody's complaining about playing songs over the PA during a timeout, then a lot of stadiums would have to follow suit. That, and you'd never hear "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT" anymore. and that my friend, is a sad, sad world......

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't hear this from the other side of the stadium? How big is that place?
Could a little kid that doesn't know those words even understand what they're saying? Or is it just a matter of parents that refuse to accept that their children hear that kind of language all the time?

I expect it's the latter.

Would you want someone talking to your great grandad like that?
Never knew my great grandparents, and both of my grandfathers have passed away, but one of them swore like a sailor (actually, he was a sailor in WWII) so he'd probably dish it right back.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard back from my uncle who was at the game with his son. Little Tanner got kicked out of school today for telling the teacher to eat shit.