• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ State over USC, Maryland over OSU and NW over Wisconsin

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALL straight up. My 100 bucks is about to turn into 10K+ today

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cool with those first two

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both our starting QB from last year and our starting QB from so far this year are healthy. Our QB from last year is better than our QB this year, but the coaches aren't starting him because they want a mobile quarterback. After he found out he wasn't starting, Stave (the old QB) went through "a case of the yips," which he just recovered from recently.

I frankly am stunned that anyone thinks we won't cover (-10). Northwestern has an awful offense, and we have one of the best defensive staffs in America. We are top 10 in total defense. Even if our offense doesn't dominate, all it takes is 2-3 big Melvin runs. I think we win 38-10 or something like that.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the Terps beating the Buckeyes. But I think Wisky will beat the Cats. SC should be able to take care of ASU.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 for 3 rmilia

LOL, probably but Im up 1200 from last week so I went big this week. I actually feel OK about the first 2, less so about NW over Wisky but it was the only bigger upset I could find that I had ANY kind of feeling it could happen. Just the 2 teamer wouldnt have paid enough to make it worth my while.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just talked myself into betting some V-Cash on the Badgers, which probably means you are now more likely to win real money. You are welcome. Or more likely, we'll win by 8 because the spread is 8.5.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both our starting QB from last year and our starting QB from so far this year are healthy. Our QB from last year is better than our QB this year, but the coaches aren't starting him because they want a mobile quarterback. After he found out he wasn't starting, Stave (the old QB) went through "a case of the yips," which he just recovered from recently.

I frankly am stunned that anyone thinks we won't cover (-10). Northwestern has an awful offense, and we have one of the best defensive staffs in America. We are top 10 in total defense. Even if our offense doesn't dominate, all it takes is 2-3 big Melvin runs. I think we win 38-10 or something like that.

I think Melvin Gordon & Wisky are gonna run all over NW today.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, probably but Im up 1200 from last week so I went big this week. I actually feel OK about the first 2, less so about NW over Wisky but it was the only bigger upset I could find that I had ANY kind of feeling it could happen. Just the 2 teamer wouldnt have paid enough to make it worth my while.

Well for your wallets sake I hope I am wrong on at least a couple.

Is this a parlay?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did Wisconsin lose their starting QB

Last year's starter Stave was demoted at the start of the season because he basically got the yips. Tanner McEvoy has started the whole season for the Badgers.

But regardless of who's taking snaps, they should just be handing the ball off to Gordon.

Badgers have lost their last three trips to Evanston. Northwestern has a pretty nasty defense, which ate PSU up last weekend.

Wisconsin should pull away late if they can just keep feeding Melvin. Take the under in this game

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for your wallets sake I hope I am wrong on at least a couple.

Is this a parlay?

Yeah I had to parlay it to have it make enough sense to bet 100. Its like 110-1 odds for all 3 to win straight up.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's starter Stave was demoted at the start of the season because he basically got the yips. Tanner McEvoy has started the whole season for the Badgers.

But regardless of who's taking snaps, they should just be handing the ball off to Gordon.

Badgers have lost their last three trips to Evanston. Northwestern has a pretty nasty defense, which ate PSU up last weekend.

No, Stave got the yips after he found out he was benched. According to every press member and even some players, Stave outplayed McEvoy all camp and had a mini-mental breakdown when he was benched. It's just that our subpar offensive coordinator can only operate with a running QB. Even last year, they wanted to start Phillips over Stave, but the talent gap was just too big.

And I keep hearing about us losing our last three trips to Evanston. What that doesn't say is that those games were so long ago that Barry Alvarez was the coach for two of them (and one of those games was 51-49, which surely won't happen today). The other one as played in a monsoon and we fumbled a bunch and kept slipping on the awful turf.

The only thing that concerns me is that our offense is bipolar, and if they play two bad halves for the first time this year, it will be a tough one. That's it. If the offense is good in either half, it will be a comfortable win. Our defense matches up very well against their offense.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
want to take all the home dogs against ranked teams today against the spread. seems like the public would be all over chalk today and the spreads are still pretty low.

Maryland
texas
tcu
northwestern
ole miss
nd

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
want to take all the home dogs against ranked teams today against the spread. seems like the public would be all over chalk today and the spreads are still pretty low.

Maryland
texas
tcu
northwestern
ole miss
nd

Thats actaully how I started looking at it ( home dogs ) but couldnt take Texas or Ole Miss based on the fact I have no faith in either of them. TCU was interesting but it didnt pay enough to take them straight up, same with ND. That left me with Maryland ( who I actually like to win ) and NW ( because of the teams that pay out enough they were the ONLY one I could see winning nostly because Wisky is SO one dimensional )