• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AZ @ SDSU

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have a go to wing scorer? Nick Johnson is terrible off the dribble. Do you really think you can go to NJ late in the games with the crowd standing everyone on there feet and expecting him to be clutch because hes had confidence issues in the past.

Nick Johnson will be like Victor Oladipo was his senior year and Nick is still a great all around player, but listen yall got no scorers. I understand sharing is caring and giving the ball everyone scoring 10 listen kid dat is bull shit! :suds: You need someone that can drop 40. TJ needs to pick up his scoring and stop acting like hes Larry Drew II. BUT GOOD LUCK TO YALL YOUR DEFENSE IS KILLA!

Im confused. Was this really directed towards me?

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.J. will score when he has too. Oladipo was a great player last year so if you're comparing him to NJ that is a compliment in my book. Either way, Arizona is built to have multiple double digit scorers.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.J. will score when he has too. Oladipo was a great player last year so if you're comparing him to NJ that is a compliment in my book. Either way, Arizona is built to have multiple double digit scorers.

NJ=Dipo by the time hes a senior. You guys just lack a wing scorer, but everyone has a weakness. When you guys have good depth and a team that can put up all around good numbers your fine. The game will be one on the defensive end most of the time. So Nick Johnson wont be needed to score he will be needed to defend a guy like Dinwiddie from hitting a game winner or etc.

But there maybe a time where you need a go to bucket from a wing. Maybe Nick Johnson develops as the season goes on will see. :suds:

Im so glad that Evan fucktard Gordon is gone form our team. :laugh3: Look at what hes doing at Indiana so far lmao. Getting booed out of the gym. Prolly crying to his big bro.

Jermaine Marshall is much better. And im glad Nick Johnson wont be making Evan Gordon his bitch this year. Because Evan wont be here everyone wins! :yahoo:

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NJ=Dipo by the time hes a senior. You guys just lack a wing scorer, but everyone has a weakness. When you guys have good depth and a team that can put up all around good numbers your fine. The game will be one on the defensive end most of the time. So Nick Johnson wont be needed to score he will be needed to defend a guy like Dinwiddie from hitting a game winner or etc.

But there maybe a time where you need a go to bucket from a wing. Maybe Nick Johnson develops as the season goes on will see. :suds:

I have a feeling NJ will be in the NBA By the 2015 Season

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling NJ will be in the NBA By the 2015 Season

Hes a better 3 point shooting version of Tony Allen or could be even better I dont know yet. His work on Jahii last season @ Mckale was a great defensive game and NJ single handily shut down Jahii. Meanwhile Jahii needed some help and Evan was bricking up 3s but nothing was new there right? :laugh3:

Just a typical Evan choke Felix hustling for a board kick to Evan wide open 3 air ball!

Ooh Aah

I Bear Down
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller's teams in the past have struggled to establish roles, and usually get the kinks worked out enough for a decent run in the tourney. The lack of a true point guard has held Miller back from what he wants to do from an offensive standpoint. McConnell changes that, and hopefully Miller's vision of the offense can finally be executed this season.

It's already evident to me just how terrible Lyons was last season on defense. Our team defense and rotations are crisp early on, and should only improve as team chemistry builds.

Tonight, I hope SDSU comes to play and gives us a battle. I have a feeling they will, but this Arizona squad is well-constructed. Barring another poor free throw shooting performance, I say Cats win 78-69.

Expect big games from: Gordon, Ashley, NJ

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats a true point guard in this day and age? Kryie Irving, Damian Lillard its the age of a scoring point guard. I mean the impact Jahii Carson has had on ASU idgaf if hes not a true pg. Its the impact hes had on the team.

That being said TJ can be a true dimer and easily lead the Pac in assists meanwhile him shutting down the rest of the Pacs solid guards will do wonders. I still want to know who your wing slashers are if Johnson has improved his game when it comes to creating his own offense will just hand you the Pac 12 trophy now :noidea:. Not the tourney trophy though because the officals will target dork ass Miller lmao! :laugh3:

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats a true point guard in this day and age? Kryie Irving, Damian Lillard its the age of a scoring point guard. I mean the impact Jahii Carson has had on ASU idgaf if hes not a true pg. Its the impact hes had on the team.

That being said TJ can be a true dimer and easily lead the Pac in assists meanwhile him shutting down the rest of the Pacs solid guards will do wonders. I still want to know who your wing slashers are if Johnson has improved his game when it comes to creating his own offense will just hand you the Pac 12 trophy now :noidea:. Not the tourney trophy though because the officals will target dork ass Miller lmao! :laugh3:

our wing players are Gordon and Hollis-Jefferson

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say ASU has looked solid early on. Should be interesting to see how they finish non conference play

Depends on how Shaq and Kearney play. Our guard depth looks solid, but our forward depth not so much. We really need Shaq and Kearney to give us all of what Felix gave us. Jermaine has got to be a leader. Felix was a glue guy.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our wing players are Gordon and Hollis-Jefferson

Thats a wing in this day and age fuck? Im saying yo guards. Solo could really score the basketball at the 3 but I mean ASU and Uofa fans know the impact there Sfs or swingman had right? Felix and Solo were best in conference last year. And I know Lyons was a head case to watch and would chuck up 3s and make like 1/3 of them. Lyons was a stud early on in the year though then he lost his confidence. You just need a scorer that can get you a bucket when u need it. THE REST OF THE PAC KNOWS YALL CAN JUST THROW IT IN TO AARON THAT KID GOT UPS! AND HE WILL GIVE YOU AN EASY DEUCE!

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on how Shaq and Kearney play. Our guard depth looks solid, but our forward depth not so much. We really need Shaq and Kearney to give us all of what Felix gave us. Jermaine has got to be a leader. Felix was a glue guy.

ASU's forwards will be done by committee. The team's success will rely on the backcourt and the Center

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a wing in this day and age fuck? Im saying yo guards. Solo could really score the basketball at the 3 but I mean ASU and Uofa fans know the impact there Sfs or swingman had right? Felix and Solo were best in conference last year. And I know Lyons was a head case to watch and would chuck up 3s and make like 1/3 of them. Lyons was a stud early on in the year though then he lost his confidence. You just need a scorer that can get you a bucket when u need it. THE REST OF THE PAC KNOWS YALL CAN JUST THROW IT IN TO AARON THAT KID GOT UPS! AND HE WILL GIVE YOU AN EASY DEUCE!

Wing usually means the 3 position imo... maybe a long 2

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU's forwards will be done by committee. The team's success will rely on the backcourt and the Center

Gilling always a head case but hes always solid. Uofa fans know this. Kearney could be good transferring from Michigan State lots of talent worked really hard this off season. Know in a run n gun system that fits his style but Kearney wont be available until Pac 12 play starts because of transferring rule bull shit. Shaq is basically Felix on the offensive end, but Felix had way more confidence. Jermaine is smooth though and crafty. Calaen Robinson is fast, and Chance Murray reminds me of Ty Abbott. I hope we have a good year this year then HERB GETS THE BOOT ANYWAY!

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilling always a head case but hes always solid. Uofa fans know this. Kearney could be good transferring from Michigan State lots of talent worked really hard this off season. Know in a run n gun system that fits his style. Shaq is basically Felix on the offensive end, but Felix had way more confidence. Jermaine is smooth though and crafty. Calaen Robinson is fast, and Chance Murray reminds me of Ty Abbott. I hope we have a good year this year then HERB GETS THE BOOT ANYWAY!

Gilling is a solid three point shooter, but no true power forward on the roster. A bunch of combo forwards after Gilling, why I said done by committee, but they should still be scrappy bunch at the forward position.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilling is a solid three point shooter, but no true power forward on the roster. A bunch of combo forwards after Gilling, why I said done by committee, but they should still be scrappy bunch at the forward position.

We all thought Richie Edwards would be a good power forward but hes nothing more than a chucker after seeing these last 2 games. Yup no PF gonna make our game on creating our own offense and playing our run n gun style.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kearny's a SG right...

6'5 basically a 3. Felix played the 3 at 6'6. Kearney can rebound and defend just as good as him.

Also know back up center. So if Bach fouls out in a road game or something game over. He cant get into foul trouble this year.

Jacobsen 6'9 really not a center lmao.

We can match up with everyone in conf once again accept for Uofa. No post up player going againts a great perimeter defense? Ummmmmm blow out please. Unless ASU can get Gilling going......... But that aint happening.

Last edited by a moderator: