• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Attending the NFL Draft

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in New York during the NFL draft this year and was debating going. I am curious to see if any of you have gone and know what the process is of securing a ticket and actually getting in the door. I know the event is free but I've heard several stories from having to get there hours upon hours upwards towards a day in advance to just get your ticket to just having to get there at a certain time the day before when they hand out tickets and you're good. Any advice from anybody?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't actually been but have read some people's articles on their experience. Right now I would pay attention to the NFL website to see times and places that you need to be. Now it is a free event but something that is recommended to guarantee you getting in is what they call a fast pass. This costs $35 but it guarantees you get a ticket and you don't have to wait in line for hours. Kind of like what Disney allows some to buy.

Realize though this is a crazy event and getting tickets if you don't buy the fast pass will mean a huge clump of people fighting over the other tickets. Sometimes this will mean getting shoved and even punched for a place in the line. Be ready for chaos.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen a lot of the same from what I've read. I'm expecting a lot of craziness. Just trying to judge whether or not it will be worth it.