• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least for this week I was wrong about Denver.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Denver tried to choke the game away at the end I can admit when I'm wrong and this week I was wrong. The Defense played great for 58 minutes and the Offense did just enough.

They play for 65 minutes and Denver likely loses given that they couldn't stop NE offense from driving on them at the end and the Offense went back into cold as ice mode but games are only 60 and Denver won.

Didn't count on Gostkowski missing his first XP since college and Brady turning into a giant scrub but that's what happened.

No matter who wins between Carolina and Arizona I still don't think Denver can win but I wont predict a blowout this time so that's something.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Denver tried to choke the game away at the end I can admit when I'm wrong and this week I was wrong. The Defense played great for 58 minutes and the Offense did just enough.

They play for 65 minutes and Denver likely loses given that they couldn't stop NE offense from driving on them at the end and the Offense went back into cold as ice mode but games are only 60 and Denver won.

Didn't count on Gostkowski missing his first XP since college and Brady turning into a giant scrub but that's what happened.

No matter who wins between Carolina and Arizona I still don't think Denver can win but I wont predict a blowout this time so that's something.

So, are you happy that the Broncos won? If you are, maybe you could display a little fandom and exclaim your joy.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, are you happy that the Broncos won? If you are, maybe you could display a little fandom and exclaim your joy.

If we win the SB of course I'd be happy. If we get embarrassed again then I would've preferred Denver to lose today. As I said yesterday when dealing with Pats fan talking up how great Tom Brady was in AFC title games, AFC titles are worthless if you don't win the SB. You don't get praise and rewarded for losing the SB so conference title wins are basically worthless.

If you look at their past Denver either wins the SB or gets blown out and humiliated they can't seem to play a SB close. Maybe this year will be different but with the way the Panthers are playing I don't think they can win.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Denver can win if they play defense the way they did today but Manning will have to do more and connect on many of the passes he missed. Denver has a good shot to win it all. Probally not the favorites but they weren't today as well.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad performance from a defense that isn't good 85% of the time.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That miss by Gostkowski was shocking.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Pats 24 Denver 10.

I'm gonna quote this post later when Denver blows it like they always do."

-Duffman

Good call Nostradamus.

leonardo-dicaprio-celebrate-gif.gif

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win the SB of course I'd be happy. If we get embarrassed again then I would've preferred Denver to lose today. As I said yesterday when dealing with Pats fan talking up how great Tom Brady was in AFC title games, AFC titles are worthless if you don't win the SB. You don't get praise and rewarded for losing the SB so conference title wins are basically worthless.

If you look at their past Denver either wins the SB or gets blown out and humiliated they can't seem to play a SB close. Maybe this year will be different but with the way the Panthers are playing I don't think they can win.

The Bronco DEF will keep the game fairly close, they're that good imo. But, I don't see the OL being able to control the Panther front 7...I think CAR will shut down the run and force the game on Manning's arm.

I'm a Manning fan, Cam is an ATL kid so it's the rare, win/win for me.

I like CAR in the SB, because the DEF is so stout up the middle, and they are hard to defend with Cam making plays running and throwing.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bronco DEF will keep the game fairly close, they're that good imo. But, I don't see the OL being able to control the Panther front 7...I think CAR will shut down the run and force the game on Manning's arm.

I'm a Manning fan, Cam is an ATL kid so it's the rare, win/win for me.

I like CAR in the SB, because the DEF is so stout up the middle, and they are hard to defend with Cam making plays running and throwing.

Pretty much my opinion... low scoring game, but unsure Denver offense can muster more than 13 points vs Carolina defense (unless Brock comes in). I think Carolina can get to 14-17 points, but will be tough sledding.

Love Manning, he has been great ambassador for NFL.. but cannot stand John Elway... so will be pulling for Carolina in this one and the NFC.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver proved they belong in the SB and the pats proved they didn't.
Great win for you, good luck with the panthers

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Carolina blowing the Bronco's out since they won't come near Cam like they did Brady.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much my opinion... low scoring game, but unsure Denver offense can muster more than 13 points vs Carolina defense (unless Brock comes in). I think Carolina can get to 14-17 points, but will be tough sledding.

Love Manning, he has been great ambassador for NFL.. but cannot stand John Elway... so will be pulling for Carolina in this one and the NFC.

Pressure up the middle is a killer for pocket QBs (no where to step up)...if I'm a DEN fan...I fear the turnover more in this game...yep...barring a team giving up a short field or 2, I'm expecting a fairly low scoring game as well.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You picked a lousy week to be wrong, just saying:nod: