• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU skinnned the cat

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit it everyone! Storming the court, hanging on the rim is irrelevant. If Marshall would have played the first showdown than I don't think the Cats would have beaten us 68-91. I am thinking more a 5-8 pt deficit.

Marshall had 29 and UOFA is lucky Gilling didn't step up.

From the most LOYAL Sun Devil EVER!

So screw you haters. We beat #2 and we will DANCE now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit it everyone! Storming the court, hanging on the rim is irrelevant. If Marshall would have played the first showdown than I don't think the Cats would have beaten us 68-91. I am thinking more a 5-8 pt deficit.

Yeah, rules are dumb. Just ignore them.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-8 points? You're on fucking crack man. We were up 24 in the first half on you fucking scrubs. And you must be forgetting that we didn't have Ashley. 5-8 points? GTFO.

That's the difference between ASU and AZ. You come on here and run some shit about 5-8 points making excuses about Marshall being out. You don't see us crying about Ashley being out, right? And anything that we brought up about the last tics of the game are completely secondary to the fact that we are holding our own players and coach accountable for the loss.

You see, the point is, AZ fans will never, ever know how you feel. We will never, ever, have any inkling what it would be like to lose at home to a #2 ranked ASU, and it probably be the biggest win in our program's history. We will never know what it feels like to rush the court at McKale after beating ASU. Ever. Know why? Because ASU is such a piece of shit program that has to have their biggest wins come in the regular season in order to punch a ticket to dance. You act so fucking new to success that you make threads on our boards, shotgun spray our game boards, try and troll the P12 board and start threads dedicated to it on the CBB forum. Know why? Because you are talking to yourself on the fucking ASU boards. Your little step son Jahii-Carson isn't here, and so you have no one who give a flying fuck about ASU basketball. So you run around screaming and pouting for attention. No one gives a fuck about it. It's CBB, it happens all the time. No one give a single fuck about ASU basketball. Make a Sweet 16 for more than once every two decades and maybe someone outside of Tempe will acknowledge that you have a basketball program. Because right now, the consensus among anyone who knows shit about the game, can tell that AZ shot themselves in the foot last night, and it had nothing to do with ASU actually playing well enough to win the game. Oh, and that was without one of our starters, and with your team at full staff.

So do us all a favor, and go crawl back into your fucking hole. Quit screaming for attention because AZ just so happened to play their shittiest game of the season against your shit squad, and quit acting like you can hold a fucking candle to even a decent basketball program. Congrats on the win, now you only trail AZ 145-81 in the head to head. Hell, how about you win more than a single tourney game per decade, and then you can come on here and pretend that you are relevant to anything that is a CBB conversation. You sound like a little high school virgin who is bragging about your first kiss. Jesus, you've only made the dance twice since Clinton's first term. And the last time you beat a top five team was at the end of Papa Bush's term. The only thing you did last night was remind everyone that ASU indeed has a basketball team. Congratulations, you have done nothing more than prove to everyone that you are completely new to any type of a win against an elite opponent. But no one can tell you to act like you've done it before, because it's completely clear to everyone that you have never had a win like this. Again, bravo on your success. I'm almost certain that you will be hanging a banner for it. The rest of us qualify success by what we do in March.

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-8 points? You're on fucking crack man. We were up 24 in the first half on you fucking scrubs. And you must be forgetting that we didn't have Ashley. 5-8 points? GTFO.

That's the difference between ASU and AZ. You come on here and run some shit about 5-8 points making excuses about Marshall being out. You don't see us crying about Ashley being out, right? And anything that we brought up about the last tics of the game are completely secondary to the fact that we are holding our own players and coach accountable for the loss.

You see, the point is, AZ fans will never, ever know how you feel. We will never, ever, have any inkling what it would be like to lose at home to a #2 ranked ASU, and it probably be the biggest win in our program's history. We will never know what it feels like to rush the court at McKale after beating ASU. Ever. Know why? Because ASU is such a piece of shit program that has to have their biggest wins come in the regular season in order to punch a ticket to dance. You act so fucking new to success that you make threads on our boards, shotgun spray our game boards, try and troll the P12 board and start threads dedicated to it on the CBB forum. Know why? Because you are talking to yourself on the fucking ASU boards. Your little step son Jahii-Carson isn't here, and so you have no one who give a flying fuck about ASU basketball. So you run around screaming and pouting for attention. No one gives a fuck about it. It's CBB, it happens all the time. No one give a single fuck about ASU basketball. Make a Sweet 16 for more than once every two decades and maybe someone outside of Tempe will acknowledge that you have a basketball program. Because right now, the consensus among anyone who knows shit about the game, can tell that AZ shot themselves in the foot last night, and it had nothing to do with ASU actually playing well enough to win the game. Oh, and that was without one of our starters, and with your team at full staff.

So do us all a favor, and go crawl back into your fucking hole. Quit screaming for attention because AZ just so happened to play their shittiest game of the season against your shit squad, and quit acting like you can hold a fucking candle to even a decent basketball program. Congrats on the win, now you only trail AZ 145-81 in the head to head. Hell, how about you win more than a single tourney game per decade, and then you can come on here and pretend that you are relevant to anything that is a CBB conversation. You sound like a little high school virgin who is bragging about your first kiss. Jesus, you've only made the dance twice since Clinton's first term. And the last time you beat a top five team was at the end of Papa Bush's term. The only thing you did last night was remind everyone that ASU indeed has a basketball team. Congratulations, you have done nothing more than prove to everyone that you are completely new to any type of a win against an elite opponent. But no one can tell you to act like you've done it before, because it's completely clear to everyone that you have never had a win like this. Again, bravo on your success. I'm almost certain that you will be hanging a banner for it. The rest of us qualify success by what we do in March.

U mad, bro?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was mad when UC lost to SMU last weekend too. Shit happens, though. The team was tired coming off the Uconn win less than 48 hours earlier. Arizona is fine. Miller is a great coach. A prick, mind you, but a great coach.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was mad when UC lost to SMU last weekend too. Shit happens, though. The team was tired coming off the Uconn win less than 48 hours earlier. Arizona is fine. Miller is a great coach. A prick, mind you, but a great coach.

Hahaha, a prick? How so?

Not mad, but us AZ fans have been dealing with this guy for years on the ESPN boards. He went though about 7 months or so of being calm (after winding down from madness for a couple years), while AZ was dominating. And then ASU wins one, and it just brought the relentless troll out in him again. I thought he had changed, but he was just in hibernation mode until it was once again triggered. But that's how we have to deal with these guys. We just bang them over the head with 50lb hammers of truth and facts, and it reminds them how terrible they are. If you don't they can go on forever. This guy used to post hundreds and hundreds of times a day on each AZ game board. Can't let it get back to that.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, a prick? How so?

Not mad, but us AZ fans have been dealing with this guy for years on the ESPN boards. He went though about 7 months or so of being calm (after winding down from madness for a couple years), while AZ was dominating. And then ASU wins one, and it just brought the relentless troll out in him again. I thought he had changed, but he was just in hibernation mode until it was once again triggered. But that's how we have to deal with these guys. We just bang them over the head with 50lb hammers of truth and facts, and it reminds them how terrible they are. If you don't they can go on forever. This guy used to post hundreds and hundreds of times a day on each AZ game board. Can't let it get back to that.

He coached Xavier. He's a prick by that definition. I can't help it.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavier and Cincy are very heated rivals when it comes to basketball. I remember that fight from a few years back.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Xavier and Cincy are very heated rivals when it comes to basketball. I remember that fight from a few years back.

The press conference afterwards was classic. The Xavier guys said they "zipped 'em up."

Yancy Gates for UC laid out a Xavier guy.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I figured that was it. No, I definitely get it. I just thought there was like empirical evidence (beyond coaching at X).

I do remember Miller weighing in on it, and catching some flack from UC fans. I definitely thought he should have passed on commenting, but I understand why he backed his guys. Not saying it was right, but just understandable that he would still have some loyalties in the rivalry.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CTP, you fuckers cried for 3 days on this board that you lost Ashley.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

someone is butt hurt! Just having fun you little shit. Good luck in SLC you stupid bitch hurt cat. I don't need anybody on my board. I am alone since day one (espn days) and I ran you off you moron and I continue to be alone on these boards. So fuck off. I am on the P12 boards. What you cats going to ban me now? I fucking dare you.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I meant is that we didn't cry that we lost to you only because we didn't have Ashley.

Let me know when they hang that banner for beating AZ.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats. But this really is one of those careful what you ask for things.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I meant is that we didn't cry that we lost to you only because we didn't have Ashley.

Let me know when they hang that banner for beating AZ.

James Harden and Jahii now own UOFA. I will hang that banner.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, I love it. Jahii owns AZ huh?

So 18.5 ppg (not bad, but under his average) 4.5 apg (incredibly average for a PG), 4.5 tpg (terrible), shooting 42.5%fg (average) and 20%3pt (terrible), while going 1-3 (terrible) against AZ is owning?

Go ahead and hang that. A scoring PG with an assist to turnover ratio of 0, who was a possession away from never beating AZ. Sounds exactly like ASU's definition of success.