• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASU Football Stadium (Frank Kush Field)

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be a nice breeze coming through that wind pipe from Tempe Towne Lake.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zgC1WV9lok]ASU Sun Devil Stadium - YouTube[/ame] Really cool video I wish we could make it retractable there is nothing better than night games with the fireworks.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed something it looks like that middle piece is not connected with the other 2 maybe that can become retractable? So the middle will be open but the fans will always be in shade.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay this design was just to get people excited rumor is will see something like Washington's roof design?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aerial_of_Qwest_Field_and_downtown_skyline,_2002.jpg
I would rather have this than that ugly canaopy design. This needs to get done soon if we want to start landing big time recruits. The stadium cant be ugly and I hope its not a dome. Just shade the fans please!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting closer to the lake would help cool things off as well.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got this message in the mail.

Sun Devil Football As a season ticket holder, we want you to be among the first to know about important information impacting Sun Devil Athletics. Later this evening we will be announcing that the north end zone upper deck of Sun Devil Stadium will be removed at the conclusion of the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl this December. The upper concourse, loge and lower bowl seating will not be impacted at this time. Your season tickets WILL NOT BE impacted in any way.
The removal of the north end zone upper deck seating is the first step in the improvement process of Sun Devil Stadium and gives us additional flexibility for future planning. Although the north end zone removal was part of the full scale renovation project, this is a solo project not tied to that renovation plan. However, the renovation of Sun Devil Stadium is still in our future plans.
The removal of the north end zone opens the stadium up, furthers the development of Rio Salado, better integrates with the athletics district, and the louder, more intimate atmosphere will enhance the game day experience.
The full press release will be available on thesundevils.com later this evening. For more information, please visit the Frequently Asked Questionspage on our website.

Copyright 2013, Sun Devil Athletics. The team names, logos, and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the team indicated. No logos, photographs or graphics may be reproduced without written permission. All rights reserved. Sun Devil Athletics PO Box 872505 Tempe, Arizona 85287-2505.
Please do not reply to this email. Questions or comments may be sent to: [email protected].