• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As of 3-26-19 pick your playoff teams

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youse guys would never give us the satisfaction of picking the Iggles.

I will pick the Eagles to win the division and the NFC title game.
Wentz will be MVP and Defensive Player of the Year.

Did I do that right????
Close, especially with the DPOY prediction.

However we both know he won't get any awards for playing 12 games.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is interesting. Why do you think GB takes such a huge jump?

It's kind of like how the Falcons went from three years of 8 or less wins to super bowl loser. Green Bay has only not been contending for two years. And when they get their act together and their defense is top 20 they are going to beat a lot of teams. They are a sleeping giant. I have not made official predictions yet but I'm not all for LAR making it two in a row in going to the SB. Philadelphia went two years ago. Someone has to stop Brady and there are only three in the NFC that can....GB, Philadelphia (who already has), and NO. That's not saying they are good enough to get there, but if one of them get there they are obviously good enough, but I don't think it will be the Eagles.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping that in AFCE teams will be competitive again. So tired of seeing the Pats cruise thru there on auto-pilot.

Bruce Morton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hoping that in AFCE teams will be competitive again. So tired of seeing the Pats cruise thru there on auto-pilot.

The Patriots record against the AFCE is only marginally better than against the rest of the NFL with Brady at QB. The other three teams have been terribly mismanaged over the years. That isn't the Patriots fault...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of like how the Falcons went from three years of 8 or less wins to super bowl loser. Green Bay has only not been contending for two years. And when they get their act together and their defense is top 20 they are going to beat a lot of teams. They are a sleeping giant. I have not made official predictions yet but I'm not all for LAR making it two in a row in going to the SB. Philadelphia went two years ago. Someone has to stop Brady and there are only three in the NFC that can....GB, Philadelphia (who already has), and NO. That's not saying they are good enough to get there, but if one of them get there they are obviously good enough, but I don't think it will be the Eagles.
Packers will be having a losing record next year.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't officially broke anything down yet but....

NFC
New Orleans
Green Bay
Philadelphia
Los Angeles
Atlanta
Minnesota

Green Bay over New England

Possible surprise is Tampa Bay because of the coaching.

Even tho you appear to be a diehard Saints/Brees fan just on your name alone, I seem to recall a lot of your posts last season, at least from the time I started reading and posting in this forum, were always very pro-Rodgers, very pro-Packers. I remember you said around midseason that the Packers would overtake the Bears and were easily the superior team, or something to that effect. I guess it's just curiosity that a fan of one player and team would devote a lot of posts to another player and team. But to each one's own I suppose.