• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As a Kings fans..

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw that guy. Big shot rob? more like lucky shot rob.

Lakers and Horry were very lucky that Divac decided to play volleyball instead of securing the rebound. Plus, if my memory serves me correct, that is the same game where Samaki Walker was given credit for a buzzer beater 3 pointer that shouldn't have counted. What can we say? The Kings are a cursed franchise.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF your talking about the 3 he made that made it 96-93.. then yes I remember the pain.

BUT you know what? Samaki Walkers three should not have counted. Screw that guy too.

Yep.. I think 2 pts or so. Wide open too. I m done talking about 2002.. gets me all flustered thinking about all the missed opportunities like... bricking free throws.

That Kings team totally should've won a championship. As we witnessed, it took a lot of crazy shit to keep it from happening.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Kings team totally should've won a championship. As we witnessed, it took a lot of crazy shit to keep it from happening.

Those were some good Kings teams.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers and Horry were very lucky that Divac decided to play volleyball instead of securing the rebound. Plus, if my memory serves me correct, that is the same game where Samaki Walker was given credit for a buzzer beater 3 pointer that shouldn't have counted. What can we say? The Kings are a cursed franchise.
I can guarantee you that there were just as many mistakes in the Kings favor that should have resulted in points for the Lakers. As I recall the ball went out of bounds and should have been a Lakers ball to begin with. That's what happens.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can guarantee you that there were just as many mistakes in the Kings favor that should have resulted in points for the Lakers. As I recall the ball went out of bounds and should have been a Lakers ball to begin with. That's what happens.

Oh yea forgot about that lol

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw that guy. Big shot rob? more like lucky shot rob.
That series rivals Boston 2010 as the most nervous series that I've ever gone through as a Laker fan. Definitely a series that I look back on as one that the Kings lost, a little moreso than we won.