• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article: why Russ is better than Cam

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an interesting article but not terribly compelling. It was a run down of some fairly obscure stats that I think are interesting.

Don't get me wrong. I think that Wilson is the better QB. He has been his entire career. The Panthers played a VERY weak schedule. 4 teams with a winning record two of which were the Texans and Redskins. Good wins agains the Packers and Seahawks to be sure but their record flatters to deceive.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam reminds me of a scrambling Dan Marino. Great in the regular season but Shits the bed in the playoffs. His only win was against(correct me if I am wrong) a Cardinals team with a average 0QB

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam reminds me of a scrambling Dan Marino. Great in the regular season but Shits the bed in the playoffs. His only win was against(correct me if I am wrong) a Cardinals team with a average 0QB

You'd be wrong, :suds: it was against AZ 3rd string QB last year after the where destroyed by injuries. That's not to say Cam can't or won't change all that this week, but as of right now he's only had three playoff games in his career.