• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Other than Barry getting his speed back..."

Hmm...

He basically speaks to God and cones to terms with who he is, where he is, and what he needs to do moving forward.

It was a pretty massive episode, if you ask me.

That's cool. I just didn't feel it myself. Seemed like they were trying to force too many feel good moments and there wasn't much action. Glad you it though, maybe I'm just in a grumpy mood tonight.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Cal. Very good episode for me and the acting was a lot better. This is the episode where Barry truly becomes the Flash. Before this he was just a whiny kid with the speed force. Also very cool that they deepened what the speed force is, it's mystical kind of like the Force. It added a lot of depth and now that he has greater knowledge of the speed force (as shown in the scene where he is able to wake Jessie out of her coma) he is much stronger than he was, both mentally and physically.

Was this the episode Kevin Smith directed or is that the next one? Kevin Smith may be a cokehead but he's a smart cokehead with lots of knowledge on comic books.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Cal. Very good episode for me and the acting was a lot better. This is the episode where Barry truly becomes the Flash. Before this he was just a whiny kid with the speed force. Also very cool that they deepened what the speed force is, it's mystical kind of like the Force. It added a lot of depth and now that he has greater knowledge of the speed force (as shown in the scene where he is able to wake Jessie out of her coma) he is much stronger than he was, both mentally and physically.

Was this the episode Kevin Smith directed or is that the next one? Kevin Smith may be a cokehead but he's a smart cokehead with lots of knowledge on comic books.

Yeah, looks like he was a guest director of this one

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't you notice the cameo??

"Hey! That's my mom's car!"

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hadn't thought of it like this.

I still think it was a bit cliche, but I like this take as well.

So count me in the middle.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hadn't thought of it like this.

I still think it was a bit cliche, but I like this take as well.

So count me in the middle.

I agree it was very cliché episode... But I am ok with it because I feel like it HAD to be a cliché episode...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, now that you mention it that was Jason Mewes right? Didn't notice him at first.
Yup. Jay himself.

It actually took me a minute to notice as well. I actually noticed that it must be a cameo before I realized who it was. When you have a completely out of place extra with a spoken line, 9 times out of 10 it is a cameo.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Jay himself.

It actually took me a minute to notice as well. I actually noticed that it must be a cameo before I realized who it was. When you have a completely out of place extra with a spoken line, 9 times out of 10 it is a cameo.

Yeah, I didn't even know about the Kevin Smith guest director thing until someone mentioned it but I still caught Jay in there and wondered WTF. Makes way more sense now.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cokehead? I've never heard of that about Kevin Smith. Pothead, sure. Are you confusing Kevin with his friend Jason Mewes? Mewes has had drug issues for years. He is sober now, with a wife and kid.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cokehead? I've never heard of that about Kevin Smith. Pothead, sure. Are you confusing Kevin with his friend Jason Mewes? Mewes has had drug issues for years. He is sober now, with a wife and kid.

Na, I just think he's a very twitchy person so I call him a cokehead lol.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds that the detonated nuke, wiping out "tens of thousands" will be mentioned at all on Flash?

I would guess less than 10%.

I dislike when shows go too big with their baddies. It was actually a gripe I had with the first season of 24. Detonating a nuke just outside of LA in your first season is just too big for a "real-world" show.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be great.

So much crossover opportunity.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be great.

So much crossover opportunity.

But even according to that article the budget wouldn't be the same...

every damn show is filmed in Canada these days

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But even according to that article the budget wouldn't be the same...

every damn show is filmed in Canada these days

Yeah that did take the wind out of my sales for that and Flash (also Vancouver).

Canada Sucks

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that did take the wind out of my sales for that and Flash (also Vancouver).

Canada Sucks

I really liked Flashpoint, wish that came back. Granted that was a cop show and not a Super Hero one but still

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked Flashpoint, wish that came back. Granted that was a cop show and not a Super Hero one but still

I stand by my button.