• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ARob article

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Record-breaking Penn State wide receiver Allen Robinson looking ahead - ESPN

I honestly would have guessed this guy would take his talents to a title contendor during Freeh agency. Instead he is leading the troops. :clap:

He was a no name before last season and would be nuts to leave after BOB made him into an elite WR in an offense that will showcase him now. Funny story I read the other day, Pitt actually lost more players during Freeh agency period than we did, LOL.

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that too. They should have kept the mustache.

Considering he knew he was going to be catching passes from a QB with 0 FBS throws under his belt, I don't think it would have been crazy for ARob to leave and I'm sure he could have had a ton of big name options. I mantain that if all schools had open transfer windows and players could leave with no penalty, most schools would have as much if not more turnover than PSU.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a no name before last season and would be nuts to leave after BOB made him into an elite WR in an offense that will showcase him now. Funny story I read the other day, Pitt actually lost more players during Freeh agency period than we did, LOL.

Wow lol, that is hilarious