• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Arizona vs UNLV

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pumped for this game. We've got some stellar freshman coming in, can't wait to see how they perform.

Marquis Ware, Jamardre Cobb & Cameron Denson are all top 300 recruits on the defensive end with crazy upside and athleticism.

And then there's Nick Wilson and Jonathan Haden who are both 4 star RB's. Trevor Wood at TE, and Jordan Polland an ESPN top 300 OL as well. There are plenty more, but these are just to name a few.

Anyone got an injury report? Can't find one anywhere...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course, I'm anxious to see if Anu is the long term answer at QB. How sweet it would be if he turns out to be legit. Don't think he'll be amazing, but he seems like a more than capable game manager with the ability to make occasional big plays from what I've read about him. He knows how to win.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course, I'm anxious to see if Anu is the long term answer at QB. How sweet it would be if he turns out to be legit. Don't think he'll be amazing, but he seems like a more than capable game manager with the ability to make occasional big plays from what I've read about him. He knows how to win.

I think Solomon certainly has the potential to be very good if not amazing. He only had 2 losses his whole HS career and won 4 state titles at Bishop Gorman, which has legit sports teams. (Same school as Stephen Zimmerman on the bball side). Great size and mobility.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Solomon certainly has the potential to be very good if not amazing. He only had 2 losses his whole HS career and won 4 state titles at Bishop Gorman, which has legit sports teams. (Same school as Stephen Zimmerman on the bball side). Great size and mobility.

Oh yeah, in time for sure, I meant right from the start I don't expect him to be amazing. In a year or two from now he has the ability to become the best QB in the Pac.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solomon looking solid. Or our WRs are boss. Probably both

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense looking much better now. Anu is comfortable... just had to get the first start jitters out of his system. Overall decent first quarter.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely watching the Colorado game... more interesting. :scratch:

Boards here in general are very quiet.