• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona at Philadelphia

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, for what it's worth, NY is 1 lose away from elimination.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, if we do win our last 4 games (which is possible), there is a very good chance at a #2 seed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way the scenario works is if we lose to the Skins (that has to a loss) If we finished the season tied with .... we get it.

Other factors come in ... next would be conf record ... but thats all a part of playing the next 4 games.

Yes. But in both of his scenarios if Philly wins the game they finish ahead of us and thus win the division. And if we win the game we either finish ahead of them or finish tied and have the tiebreaker which gives us the division. So no matter what in those specific scenarios the winner of the game wins the division.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right.

FYI I just went through virtually every scenario with the playoff machine. As long as Dallas is at least tied with the Eagles Dallas wins the east. As for Malkos comment earlier I believe he hope the teams are tied or the Eagles are up 1 going into the final game meaning the winner of game 16 gets the East. Me personally I prefer Dallas has a game lead going into week 16.

I'm with you. I'd rather just win the division than worry about an exciting week 17 game. I'd rather clinch the week before and lose than need to win to get in. One because that doesn't usually work out well for us and two because I'm pretty sure we will have a lot of guys that could use the week off to rest up their injuries.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, if we do win our last 4 games (which is possible), there is a very good chance at a #2 seed.

So,,,are you now saying our season was not officially over 3 weeks ago?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a chance but I wouldn't say "Very Good". We'd have to go 4-0 with NO going 1-3 and Carolina going 2-2. NO and Carolina play each other twice so that is a lose or two we need from one of them but it's also a couple of wins for the other. You basically need Carolina to sweep NO and lose to TB and the Jets. Because I don't see NO losing to both St Louis and TB.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Jarntt for being the only one who can read. I said if the Eagles go 3-0 and Dallas goes 3-0 we will both be 10-5 going into the final week were we play each other (Winner is in, Losers are out). Then I said, actually Dallas could go 2-1 and if Philly goes 3-0, the final game between us would be the same scenario. Dallas would be 9-6 and Philly would be 10-5. The same still holds true. If Philly wins they are in the playoffs, if Dallas wins we'd be tied and Dallas would make the playoffs because of the tie breaker.

Before you mock me learn to read first.

And I am sure you think Philly is going 1-3 to finish the season. Since the draft you've been saying how terrible Philly is. Now they are on a 4 game win streak, haven't given up more then 21 points in 8 straight games. Are the Eagle a dominant team? Far from it. Have they improved a lot since last season? Yep. They were predicted to be a 7-9 to 8-8 team and now they are right in the thick of it all (Well everyone didnt think 7-9. BlueJerseyJinx had them as the worst team in the entire NFL. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year for us and we are all ready challenging. THey still need several key players to be a top 5 team but incredibly it looks like they might have found their franchise QB and are challenging for the division title and might be top 10 which nobody predicted.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. What a nut bag. Is there a Cowboy fan in the house rooting for the Egals to go 3 - 0 so we can play for the division championship in 4 weeks? :noidea:

And why am I a nut bag? I didn't say anything about the Dallas fans wanting Philly to go 3-0. I said it would be exciting for me if that last game was essentially a playoff game. You blindly attack me for nothing. But I'm sure you mock me because of your horrifically bad prediction of Philly being the worst team in the NFL. Just trying to hide your embarrassment.