• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ariba back next season

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Barbosa Picks Up Option For 11-12
Jun 25, 2011 4:50 PM EDT

Bryan Colangelo told QMI Agency on Saturday afternoon that Leandro Barbosa has picked up his $7.6 million U.S. player option for the 2011-12 season with the Raptors.

Barbosa had considered returning to his native Brazil in light of a potential work stoppage.

Both sides have expressed interest in renegotiating his current deal.
Via QMI Agency

Read more: Barbosa Picks Up Option For 11 12 - RealGM Wiretap

ARIBA

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not to suprised, he'd be foolish to not take the last year as barbosa clearly is worth half that. heard crap like he'd have endorsments in brazil if he walked but i'd bet you those endorsements are based on him being in the nba

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not to suprised, he'd be foolish to not take the last year as barbosa clearly is worth half that. heard crap like he'd have endorsments in brazil if he walked but i'd bet you those endorsements are based on him being in the nba

Besides spurts of scoring and better ballhandling than Bayless, Ariba doesn't really add too much...if he stops ballhogging during the last five minutes of the game and Casey actually designs better plays for Brozan and Poon Machine, I'll be a happy camper

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
long term i'm hoping money can provide that greedy ballhog off the bench for cheap