• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you sold on Asche??

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the Phils 3B of the future?? He had a good string of games but overall isn't to impressive at the plate, yeah he can field but the bat is lacking. Does Franco get a fair shot to supercede him in spring next year or does he automatically get religated to the minors due to his age(BS)??

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the Phils 3B of the future?? He had a good string of games but overall isn't to impressive at the plate, yeah he can field but the bat is lacking. Does Franco get a fair shot to supercede him in spring next year or does he automatically get religated to the minors due to his age(BS)??

I've been thinking about that too. .235 means perhaps he's a power hitting Galvis. I'd like to see him battle it out with Franco in ST. Actually, we need more than 50 games to really judge his ability.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been thinking about that too. .235 means perhaps he's a power hitting Galvis. I'd like to see him battle it out with Franco in ST. Actually, we need more than 50 games to really judge his ability.

It's still too early to tell. For what it's worth, Asche's stats look about like Domonic Brown's for his first 3 partial years in the majors. Some guys take a little time to develop.