• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are we seeing the end of Aaron Rodgers?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since the Seattle debacle 2 years ago, I felt like McCarthy should have been fired. He was always overrated and riding on the coat tails of Rogers.

Yep, avg coach and GB wins 2 more SB's. He gets the big lead and shuts it down in the second half like a little bitch and plays not to lose. That's 1960's shit right there. Yes he was only good due to Rodgers. Pack won the SB despite pathetic coaching and not the other way around.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well scratch the oline issues. But still he has a lack of playmakers. Cook was a bust pickup.

Cook is injured right now. He stretches the field as a TE and I believe many of their plays were going to be going to him this season but they lost him early in the season. He might not come back this year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't address the oline this offseason enough. They didn't address the lack of weapons. And guess what, Lacy is still fat. Idk, honestly. But the packers look old like the saints. However, Brees is looking better than Rodgers by a mile.

The Fuck?? Packers O-line might be one of the best pass blocking O-lines ever. I mean he has enough time to take a shit. They picked up a TE, WR, Jordy is back and Lacy lost 20 lbs and avg 5.5 YPC. If anything a game manager would have the pack at 5-0 right now. Rodgers has been the MVP for the opponent.