• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are u serious right now....

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nite they lost by 45. And right now they're losing by 33. I don't know if even the draft will help the Sixers. Maybe they should have kept that team who took Boston to a game 7 together.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of NBA... I can honestly say the last time I had interest in the 76ers was when Iverson was there. The franchise has a great history... and I still remember vividly watching Dr. J and company when I was a kid.

It makes me sad to think how low the franchise has fallen and there doesn't appear to be any positives on the horizon.

Good luck.. I wish you all the best and hope you return to be an elite franchise in the East ... one day.

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of you are clueless. They will have 2 lottery picks in this upcoming draft that is loaded and they will land one of the top 3 players to go with a young nucleus they already have and a ton of cap space to sign pretty much anyone available.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both of you are clueless. They will have 2 lottery picks in this upcoming draft that is loaded and they will land one of the top 3 players to go with a young nucleus they already have and a ton of cap space to sign pretty much anyone available.

But what star would sign there ?? Lebron & Melo ain't coming to Philly

SickFelonIsGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what star would sign there ?? Lebron & Melo ain't coming to Philly

They will land either Parker or Wiggins, and then another stud to go along with MCW and Noel..... They don't need LeBron and Melo sucks. They aren't a year away anyway, because of the youth they will have, but they could sign some very good complimentary players in a year or 2.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about that this morning actually. I have the feeling the Sixers will be representing the East for quite a few seasons, in a couple of years.

You team a physically-ready Noel with a fast guard like Parker or Wiggens and you're in the gold!!!

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is all the best players in the NBA right now are willing to trade income for a championship.. and I hate it.

There seems to be a lack of sportsmanship anymore.... that is why so many people hate the Heat.

The 1st Heat championship meant so much more than the one where 3 guys took less money to stack the team and try to put the odds in their favor.