• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ARCA race

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ARCA race was good!! If that's any indication of tonight's race and the 500, we are in for some fun. Rookie Brandon McReynolds led the last part of the race and was leading coming to the checkers. But coming out of turn 4 he ran out of gas and was passed by Daytona veteran, Bobby Gerhart, who took the checkered and his 8th Daytona win!! Another Rookie, Drew Charleson finished 2nd avoiding a huge melee at the start/finish line. Great race!

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ARCA race was good!! If that's any indication of tonight's race and the 500, we are in for some fun. Rookie Brandon McReynolds led the last part of the race and was leading coming to the checkers. But coming out of turn 4 he ran out of gas and was passed by Daytona veteran, Bobby Gerhart, who took the checkered and his 8th Daytona win!! Another Rookie, Drew Charleson finished 2nd avoiding a huge melee at the start/finish line. Great race!

:L :rolleyes2:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways, I missed it. :mad:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with Gerhardt? The dude is ancient and still hauling the mail. LOL

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I know. Just seems like he wins it every year. :)

justaracefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Edisto Tiger - I am here. Missed the ARCA race today...but glad Gerhardt won. Daytona ARCA races are usually good..hate i missed it...

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edisto Tiger - I am here. Missed the ARCA race today...but glad Gerhardt won. Daytona ARCA races are usually good..hate i missed it...

Damn, that was quick!! I wasn't expecting any action for a week or so!! Glad to have ya!! There is also an ACC-UNC board, although I don't think it gets much action. I think there is one or maybe two Tarheels lurking around here. I also have a fantasy league if you're interested. There's another thread here in the NASCAR forum for the fantasy racing league.

I think one of the other Tarheel fans joined the fantasy racing league.

justaracefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Definitely interested in Fantasy League...will head over there. Will ya look at Kenny...is he just too skinny? And kyle looks like a mountain man....Tired of hearing about Danica. Whatever.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely interested in Fantasy League...will head over there. Will ya look at Kenny...is he just too skinny? And kyle looks like a mountain man....Tired of hearing about Danica. Whatever.

ok, ok, I'll go check out Kenny and Kyle. As far as Danica is concerned, I agree, I'm tired of hearing "all about it." The only news I want to hear about her going forward is if she gets nekkid, then I want to know where to look!!

:eyebrows: