• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AP poll is out

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they ranked teams that will not play this Fall (which I don't mind). How will this work after the games kickoff with some teams not playing?

I read/heard somewhere that all the teams are being ranked in the first poll, but after that only the teams
playing will be in the rest of the polls.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports hacks should concern themselves with whoever is playing football this Fall. God save the players and coaches (there's always more hacks).

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read/heard somewhere that all the teams are being ranked in the first poll, but after that only the teams
playing will be in the rest of the polls.

With a 2nd poll for the spring season.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? The PAC doesn’t even perform well enough to have the right to be blown out 48-14 in a playoff which sucks coming from someone who lives in PAC-12 country. It’s an embarrassment and it pisses me off.

I was talking with a friend the other day and we were laughing about how bad it would have been had Utah not gotten drummed in their CCG and somehow squeaked into that 4 slot. Can you imagine what LSU would have done to them? It would have been a bloodbath.

Dude, I wish the Pac12 would get over the academic crap and add Boise State. You guys would be more competitive than half their teams and would add a lot to that league.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I wish the Pac12 would get over the academic crap and add Boise State. You guys would be more competitive than half their teams and would add a lot to that league.

They attemped to buy their way in with potatoes...which apparently is some form of currency in the Gem State.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They attemped to buy their way in with potatoes...which apparently is some form of currency in the Gem State.

Damn, I love baked potatoes. You guys should have accepted it. You could dump Oregon State or Washington State for Boise. I am not sure that either of those programs actually add anything while Boise is a new state/media market and the team is competitive.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You and me both. That would be amazing. Pretty sure it’s not happening anytime soon.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I love baked potatoes. You guys should have accepted it. You could dump Oregon State or Washington State for Boise. I am not sure that either of those programs actually add anything while Boise is a new state/media market and the team is competitive.

Bro the Hammer fries at Bronco Stadium. All loaded up with double smoked brisket, mozzarella, and hot cheese sauce. Fuggin’ fuggedaboutit mane.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd be for dumping OSU and Wazzu but not adding any current G5 programs. The PAC needs to add programs that will add value to the PAC, not just placeholders that want a paycheck

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota was gonna be in the top 20 preseason poll so the universe devised a way to destroy there season. Make no mistake, the covid is a scam to keep us gophers from enjoying our preseason. :gaah::lol:
Btw, im being sarcastic. Think i just saved myself some issues by stating this.
You still have the broken chair trophy, life therefore is still good!

WVUMillertime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a new Power 5 league. 72 Teams, Eight 9-team conferences. Schedule like the NFL. You play your conference and rotate OOC schedule among the others every year.

upload_2020-9-3_11-40-55.png