• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone go to the open practice today?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts....who looked good? Who looked bad?

Just impressions from twitter....Rushell Shell looks and play strong. Defense sounds athletic.

So what's the word?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know if you cannot read the article from the link I provided. I will copy and paste it, as it is not from the paid section of the site. I could not read the articles DC and gold rusher provided as I am not a member of either site.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know if you cannot read the article from the link I provided. I will copy and paste it, as it is not from the paid section of the site. I could not read the articles DC and gold rusher provided as I am not a member of either site.

sorry bout that guys, I thought that one was a free read.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I thought mine were free as well, i wonder how i was able to see them i do not pay for any of those sites.

So from reports and twitter feeds it sounds like the defense is more agressive and players seem to be comfortable in their roles.

Howard got most of the first team reps, but nothing seemed to come out that he did anything to secure the job.

So did anyone actually go? I will be at the spring game on the 12th, hopefully we can see this team coming together behind one of these QB's by then.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I thought mine were free as well, i wonder how i was able to see them i do not pay for any of those sites.

So from reports and twitter feeds it sounds like the defense is more agressive and players seem to be comfortable in their roles.

Howard got most of the first team reps, but nothing seemed to come out that he did anything to secure the job.

So did anyone actually go? I will be at the spring game on the 12th, hopefully we can see this team coming together behind one of these QB's by then.

Didn't make it to first day; however, my youngest wants to go to the Spring Game as he has been accepted into the Freshman class for Fall of 2014. #2 son planning on going with us if we end up going and he is already planning on taking a few friends with him to attend a few of the games with his baby brother. OU, this year, and UT, next year, are on the radar. Like father, like #3 son. Somehow I lost one to Pitt and #2 son to Clarion (although he was accepted to WVU)!