• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

anyone ever ordered from haltime beverage?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never ordered beer online but have looked/inquired. Most of the places I have looked are damned EXPENSIVE IMO. I know we have a local wine store (called Wine Gourmet) that supposedly has an order list where you can order a lot of different imports. This is probably not individual beers though, probably have to order by the sixer at least??? Not sure if you are located in 757, but I am sure there may be some places like this where ever you are at. May be worth a phone call anyway..

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never ordered beer online but have looked/inquired. Most of the places I have looked are damned EXPENSIVE IMO. I know we have a local wine store (called Wine Gourmet) that supposedly has an order list where you can order a lot of different imports. This is probably not individual beers though, probably have to order by the sixer at least??? Not sure if you are located in 757, but I am sure there may be some places like this where ever you are at. May be worth a phone call anyway..

whenever i get the chance i head to Total Wine in chesapeake, they have a pretty good selection, but they dont seem to get new stuff in very often...thinking of trying this site out so i can get my hands on stuff that i cant get around here

also, any beer lovers in the 757 must go here:
Willkommen to the Bier Garden! Largest Selection of Beer in Virginia! Sami Claus, ISEBOCK, LAGER, WEIZEN, BAVIK BREWERY, CHIMAY, CORSENDONK, ROCHFORT, and many others.
this is their beer menu:
Willkommen to the Bier Garden! Largest Selection of Beer in Virginia! Sami Claus, ISEBOCK, LAGER, WEIZEN, BAVIK BREWERY, CHIMAY, CORSENDONK, ROCHFORT, and many others.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whenever i get the chance i head to Total Wine in chesapeake, they have a pretty good selection, but they dont seem to get new stuff in very often...thinking of trying this site out so i can get my hands on stuff that i cant get around here

also, any beer lovers in the 757 must go here:
this is their beer menu:

Wow..Very nice selection. Next time I go to 757 might hafta hit that place up..

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go to Richmond, check out the Capital Ale House. I went there for an AP Calculus conference and there was a CAH right beside the hotel. Needless to say, I had dinner there both nights.

Homepage: Capital Alehouse

Food Menu: Menus

Beer Menu: Ale & Lager Menu

Now I may have to find a job in a city because there aren't any places even remotely similar to that where I live.