• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another season, another distraction

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

I used to be a huge Kluwe apologist/supporter, whatever, what have you. This latest distraction is not what the Vikings needed as camp is about to open. With a solid group of second year players in Patterson, Rhoades, Floyd et al, and the 2014 draftees, the future was starting to look good again (QB notwithstanding/unknown). I mean let's face it. No one ran away with the division last year, and I see it as up for grabs again this year.

But Kluwe... OMG! He's coming off as a bitter and petty child. I always found him to be entertaining, witty, and even smart and well spoken. Now, he's just sounding like someone with an ax to grind that spent too much time with a thesaurus. Let's be honest. He WAS becoming a distraction towards the end of his tenure. But let's be real. He was an average punter at best that was making too much money for his position. EVERYONE and anyone could see that. Hell! He was even brought into the Raiders' camp; and, if memory serves me correctly, he lasted all of 2-3 weeks.

Now don't get me wrong. I support his activism. I have no problem with same sex marriage; but Chris, your career was winding down.

Let it go Chris. You're making this more about yourself and less about the cause.

Maybe I am wrong. You tell me.