• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

another Husker flubber

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the D did a great job --the O :L

good grief watson --what the hey

watson has to go with the rest of cancer we booted out of the program a few years ago

that is all :L

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well said, nothing to add to that at all. Watson sucks

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back Callahan!!!!!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring back Callahan!!!!!

images

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

watson has to go with the rest of cancer we booted out of the program a few years ago

Our offense is going backwards. They better go forwards again next week or we'll be toast.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't too concerned for the aTm game before today, but now :eek:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martinez is obviously not back to 100%. He didn't have any burst or cutting ability tonight. The vanilla offense reflected that. I thought Paul and Kinney played well.

I was hoping this game wouldn't be a blow-out because the team needs to focus ALL week in practice for A&M. No big man on campus shit..

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see NU pulling out a 31-17 win over aTm

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't able to watch the game so I couldn't tell how well Martinez was playing but if he wasn't 100% then why have him in at all?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see NU pulling out a 31-17 win over aTm

I can easily see it the other way around, I hate to revert back to depending on our D to win the game for us on both sides of the ball

4thandInches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think you guys are jumping the gun a bit here, we obviously came in with a very conservative gameplan. Martinez clearly wasn't himself running the football, but Im glad they let him play just so he could get another games worth of experience under his belt and work on his passing game. We won the game, it was never very close, mission accomplished...After the SDSU game and last week I was more than satisfied with a 20-3 win.

Also I gotta say, and no offense intended, but how are you going to bash our offense when you didn't even watch the game?? Now I am by no means a big fan of Watson, but I did not question his playcalling at all untill we started throwing the ball with 00:20 left in the fourth.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are jumping the gun a bit here, we obviously came in with a very conservative gameplan. Martinez clearly wasn't himself running the football, but Im glad they let him play just so he could get another games worth of experience under his belt and work on his passing game. We won the game, it was never very close, mission accomplished...After the SDSU game and last week I was more than satisfied with a 20-3 win.

Also I gotta say, and no offense intended, but how are you going to bash our offense when you didn't even watch the game?? Now I am by no means a big fan of Watson, but I did not question his playcalling at all untill we started throwing the ball with 00:20 left in the fourth.

Same here..I thought that was lame

rep

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yeah I wonder about the playcalling in the last minute or so. I also wonder if Pelini put the kabash on Watson and told Martinez to take a knee at the end there.

No harm done since we didn't score there, but just think about the criticism NU would've gotten if one of our guys broke one of those pass plays for a TD?

Last edited by a moderator:

fumblerooskie1970

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I agree. Same ole Watson. You ran the ball down the damn field, then its 3rd and 2 and you throw the fucking ball and its incomplete. This BAFOON need to go!!!!!!! I see no progress in this offense at all.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah I wonder about the playcalling in the last minute or so. I also wonder if Pelini put the kabash on Watson and told Martinez to take a knee at the end there.

No harm done since we didn't score there, but just think about the criticism NU would've gotten if one of our guys broke one of those pass plays for a TD?

Who gives a shit if we would have caught some shit!
wisconsin puts up 70+ points this week, and we would have caught shit for a late touchdown to go up 27 - 3??? :L
instead now were going to hear about how we were only able to put up 20 on em!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Pelini was thinking about scoring and then after he took the timeout with 10 seconds left he decided he wanted to have more respect for Gill than that.

Let's be honest though......the extra points aren't gonna help anyways. If we scored 27, how were we to go about saying our 27 against Kansas is sexier than Wisconsin's 83 against Indiana?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are jumping the gun a bit here, we obviously came in with a very conservative game plan. Martinez clearly wasn't himself running the football, but I'm glad they let him play just so he could get another games worth of experience under his belt and work on his passing game. We won the game, it was never very close, mission accomplished...After the SDSU game and last week I was more than satisfied with a 20-3 win.

Also I gotta say, and no offense intended, but how are you going to bash our offense when you didn't even watch the game?? Now I am by no means a big fan of Watson, but I did not question his play calling at all until we started throwing the ball with 00:20 left in the fourth.

Not everybody lives in fucking Nebraska, it's not that I didn't want to watch it but more that watching it wasn't one of my only 1 options 'web cast', no offense intended

As for Watson. I can sit on the couch and figure out what play he is going to call about 75% of the time. Class? Forget about it, not after that junk he pulled at the end of the game. Gill deserves a lot more respect than that. Luckily Bo called a time out and put a stop to that shit.