• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another great effort by the D

Luck12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

what more has to happen for Manusky to get fired and for Bethea to b put on the practice squad where he belongs:yahoo:

Coltsfanphil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what more has to happen for Manusky to get fired and for Bethea to b put on the practice squad where he belongs:yahoo:
I don't think it will happen ! Bethea is a pro bowler, he is getting older & this may be is last year but his 17 tackles against the Ben-gals shows what he is capable of. :suds:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it will happen ! Bethea is a pro bowler, he is getting older & this may be is last year but his 17 tackles against the Ben-gals shows what he is capable of. :suds:

17 tackles for a safety is bad. lol

You do not want a safety making that many tackles because it means the WR's are catching the ball over the middle and moving the chains typically.

Andrew Luck is a beast. Protect him like you did Sunday in the pocket and give him some real weapons and the sky is the limit.

Your defense looked God aweful though, minus that stupid, ridiculous call by the ref that FUBAR'ed your team at the end of quarter 2. Terrible terrible call. We never get calls like that, so for a change it was nice to receive one versus have one called against us. With that said, I was hoping they would call him down, because I don't like winning a game with a call like that involved. That is horrible.

Kinda like how the Patriots basically won the game against Cleveland the other day with that phantom PI call in the endzone to set NE for the game winning TD. Horrible call.

Coltsfanphil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 tackles for a safety is bad. lol

You do not want a safety making that many tackles because it means the WR's are catching the ball over the middle and moving the chains typically.

Andrew Luck is a beast. Protect him like you did Sunday in the pocket and give him some real weapons and the sky is the limit.

Your defense looked God aweful though, minus that stupid, ridiculous call by the ref that FUBAR'ed your team at the end of quarter 2. Terrible terrible call. We never get calls like that, so for a change it was nice to receive one versus have one called against us. With that said, I was hoping they would call him down, because I don't like winning a game with a call like that involved. That is horrible.

Kinda like how the Patriots basically won the game against Cleveland the other day with that phantom PI call in the endzone to set NE for the game winning TD. Horrible call.
You're right, but think about what the score would have been, if he hadn't made those tackles. A few bad calls went against the Colts that game. Not only the stop on the goal Line but the missed grounding call was pretty important too. I'm thinking Tripplet must have had some money bet on the game....... The fix was in........:bullshit:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that Colts D turned in another horrid performance yesterday, didn't they?

i've been saying it about the colts all year ....... when they decide to play (and i'm not sure what determines their motivations), they can beat anyone in this league. they are well coached and have plenty of talent on their roster.

if they get on a roll in january, they may surprise some people.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that Colts D turned in another horrid performance yesterday, didn't they?

i've been saying it about the colts all year ....... when they decide to play (and i'm not sure what determines their motivations), they can beat anyone in this league. they are well coached and have plenty of talent on their roster.

if they get on a roll in january, they may surprise some people.

some may have forgot we beat the seahawks and Denver . Denver we lost reggie a crushing blow our line is better because it is easier to pass block than run . the o line is better with mcglynn at center and others playing guard . how did they get fixed they gave the ball back to luck . they played weeks with only ty then the bengals was the turn with the coming out party of da rick and richerson in open space is a killer . with toler coming back they will start dialing up the heat again . butler is a great slot corner and davis has also picked up his game . davis In my op was playing hurt when he was getting beat bad . so look out luck with 50 passes a game . screens and then go deep mix in a little brown running game in

Last edited by a moderator: