• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Decommit?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your point? (that is my point)

I'm sure Irule has a source.... just like I have mine...

The thing is, as you eluded to earlier... with BO... there are very few people who actually know... even with my handfull of "sources" I often hear two oe three different stories on different situation...

I simply dont understand why you shot down irule because you work on computers in the stadium....

irule said that he tore his bicep or somethin :rolleyes::D

I was basing my argument, for the most part, off of Zac Lee saying that he just banged his hand on a helmet.

Can you honestly imagine Bo telling Zac, "hey, we don't tell the media the truth around here..........tell them you banged your hand on a helmet a couple of times and that's it."

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you honestly imagine Bo telling Zac, "hey, we don't tell the media the truth around here..........tell them you banged your hand on a helmet a couple of times and that's it.

He would just tell him to keep his trap shut, like last year

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that as a whole, Husker nation does WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too much assuming. I am right in the thick of that too.........I do my fair share of making assumptions.

These assumptions we make usually are what result in so many damn rumors.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irule said that he tore his bicep or somethin :rolleyes::D

I was basing my argument, for the most part, off of Zac Lee saying that he just banged his hand on a helmet.

Can you honestly imagine Bo telling Zac, "hey, we don't tell the media the truth around here..........tell them you banged your hand on a helmet a couple of times and that's it."

LOL, honestly... I kinda could

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that as a whole, Husker nation does WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too much assuming. I am right in the thick of that too.........I do my fair share of making assumptions.

These assumptions we make usually are what result in so many damn rumors.

Like the assumption that lee would never lie about his injury to his peers to make him seem cooler.... :)

:cool:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll take Lee's word over anyone else about him not being injured.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also.... I LOL at the inside sources e-fight...

60% of nebraska posters on any board claim to have a inside source... fact is 50% of them do....

I am not an inside source HH. Not once have I given any information out that was not already stated somewhere within press or was already known in some circles. If I was to do such, I would be less then ethical and subject to all sorts of ramifications from the U as well as looked at by the student athletes as someone who was after some sort of chest thumping ego driven perks... or just an asshole. (This is not who I am, nor do I want to be).

I have a Husker doormat that is Inside the house by the back door. So that's pretty cool

That is the best inside source I have ever heard of and probably gives you as much valued information as any other source should!

I never said bicep.. I just didn't know specifics

LOL @ sources and such

Irule..... Honestly.... Bo, a few other coaches and Lee would be the only ones who would really know the situation (totally and without question), beside medical staff.

Like I have seen in here from HH: Bo only allows so much info out to people other than the coaching staff. I know of two other people on boards whom I associate with and they spew their junk everywhere and most of it is hearsay that has no value. Yet the ultimate purpose is so they feel like they had something to do with the situation.

Glory hounds that never played the game!

Nah, I'm talking about the assumption that Lee would lie about his injury :cool: :D

JJM;

I owe you an apology for being so direct and insensitive to your situation and hope you will accept my apology as such. You are a good poster and have added great value to these boards I am sure. The fact that you have connections to students and student athletes can open a different perspective for people to think upon and allows for some good conversations.

Once again; I am sorry that I took the path I did (somewhat aggressive) in nature... with you!

Go Big Red!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JJM;

I owe you an apology for being so direct and insensitive to your situation and hope you will accept my apology as such. You are a good poster and have added great value to these boards I am sure. The fact that you have connections to students and student athletes can open a different perspective for people to think upon and allows for some good conversations.

Once again; I am sorry that I took the path I did (somewhat aggressive) in nature... with you!

Go Big Red!

You do not owe me any apology BRS! As a student worker I shouldn't be on here acting like I know more than the next guy, and I especially shouldn't be on here acting like I know more than you. So it is I in fact who owes you an apology.....thus I am sorry.

I took nothing you said as insensitive. And as you said, the immediate concern was that Zac could not even grip a football in order to throw it. I was just never informed that his wrist had anything to do with it. I think that was really the only thing that we disagreed on, and that was just me being stubborn about the information I have been told. You may not say so, but I can guarantee you that your position in the Athletic Department provides you with more insight than mine.......so with that said, I do believe you are right on the Zac Lee situation.

irule is the one who is wrong though.........he thinks Zac separated his shoulder, broke his neck, and is now paralyzed on the right side of his body :D:p:cool:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just don't get it. Why would Lee say he was 100% healthy?
Again, I will take Lee's word over any other persons word.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get it. Why would Lee say he was 100% healthy?
Again, I will take Lee's word over any other persons word.

To athletes, playing hurt is a badge of honor, reflecting the measure of their inner drive.

Last Game.... desire.... gamer.....

also I might add....

Zorbi, you ever go to work?

You ever been sick enough where you should have stayed home?....

Still went didn't you and told them you were fine!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

To athletes, playing hurt is a badge of honor, reflecting the measure of their inner drive.

Last Game.... desire.... gamer.....

also I might add....

Zorbi, you ever go to work?

You ever been sick enough where you should have stayed home?....

Still went didn't you and told them you were fine!!!

A couple of years ago I had some kind of intestinal bug which gave me the runs. There was no way I could lie my way out of that one! I ended up taking 4 days off! :D

If I really hated my coworkers, which I don't, I may have went to work just so they could enjoy the ripeness of it all!