• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Bynum Suspended Indefinitely

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the players themselves are trying to start contraction

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources say that this detrimental conduct was signing a contract with the team and actually stepping on the floor to play. :laugh3:

I've been talking about this Bum since his Laker days. Talent gone down the drain, lazy ass, cry baby, bad knees,. Did I mention ignorant? :L

He cares more about parking in handicap spaces & getting speeding tickets, then the game, thank God we got rid of him in time.
Some of your boys (LA fans) on the CBS boards actually had the nerve to say (after reported) it wasn't that big of deal.

I realize people like to stick up for the guys they root for, but sticking up for that is pretty bad.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of your boys (LA fans) on the CBS boards actually had the nerve to say (after reported) it wasn't that big of deal.

I realize people like to stick up for the guys they root for, but sticking up for that is pretty bad.

Really?!? Who?!? I don't remember anyone saying it wasn't a big deal. I remember that virtually every Lakers fan blasted him for it and said it was embarrassing.

Regardless though, it seems that every time this guy shows up in the news, it shows that the Lakers did the right thing in getting rid of him.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laker fans OBSESSED with lebron. this isnt a lebron thread. no one mentioned lebron... and then what do you know a laker fan shows up..

"I hate it when people generalize Heat fans. It's so unfair." - Flauge

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sources say that this detrimental conduct was signing a contract with the team and actually stepping on the floor to play. :laugh3:

I've been talking about this Bum since his Laker days. Talent gone down the drain, lazy ass, cry baby, bad knees,. Did I mention ignorant? :L

He cares more about parking in handicap spaces & getting speeding tickets, then the game, thank God we got rid of him in time.

You meant "than" right?

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy has been a cancer on the court and in the locker room since day one. He's one of those guys who seems to think that he can make it on his naturally ability alone, regardless of his boneheaded behavior.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me glad that I dropped him from my fantasy team while I had a chance. I was surprised he lasted this long - he made his money with the Lakers - his knees are too far gone to enjoy playing the game without threat of permanent injury that would leave him crippled. I personally think he's making the right move because now he can grow old financially set for life and will be able to walk like a normal person. That took courage to be man enough to admit that the game was no longer his.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give props to the Lakers on this one. They traded off a bag of bones to the Sixers.

Sixers have to be wondering about that deal still. They gave up Iggy, Moe Harkless and a 1st rounder.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give props to the Lakers on this one. They traded off a bag of bones to the Sixers.

Sixers have to be wondering about that deal still. They gave up Iggy, Moe Harkless and a 1st rounder.

True it was a risk worth taking to trade Bynum & get Howard at the time, Lakers knew Bynum was finished & that he was becoming a cancer. We got what we could out of knee'w that helped us get 2 more titles.

DODGED A HUGE BULLET!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sign me up for the Not The Least Bit Interested In Him club.

Besides him being a total dick of a person, I saw him live a couple weeks ago.
He can't move. Bosh was destroying him by drawing him out away from the basket.

As of now, the Heat fully believe in Oden.
I think as far a 7 footers go this season, they will just live or die with his knee vs Bynums.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sign me up for the Not The Least Bit Interested In Him club.

Besides him being a total dick of a person, I saw him live a couple weeks ago.
He can't move. Bosh was destroying him by drawing him out away from the basket.

As of now, the Heat fully believe in Oden.
I think as far a 7 footers go this season, they will just live or die with his knee vs Bynums.

Definitely. Oden's knees may give out on him, but at least he isn't likely to cause any locker room issues or end up in the news for something stupid. With Bynum, his knees may go out on him AND he will cause problems.

Now that I mention it, Miami should definitely go after him!!:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. Oden's knees may give out on him, but at least he isn't likely to cause any locker room issues or end up in the news for something stupid. With Bynum, his knees may go out on him AND he will cause problems.

Now that I mention it, Miami should definitely go after him!!:lol:

Both L.A. And Philly were blessed that they didn't have to make a max contract decision on him the previous year.
End of the day Philly would have been screwed, not LA.
Not that is affects me in the slightest, but I'm just glad this prick didn't get a long term max.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Simmons. Its pretty apparent Bynum is forcing his way out of that shitshow Mike Brown is running. No way I'd trade for him but I'd definitely take a flyer on him as a free agent if I'm a contender. Surprisingly, I thought he played fairly well in the time he was given. He could definitely give you production at the center position for 20ish minutes a game. That could definitely swing a title race. And there's no risk at all if you get him via free agency. He'd be dirt cheap and you can do whatever you want with him at the end of the season (cut him).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Simmons. Its pretty apparent Bynum is forcing his way out of that shitshow Mike Brown is running. No way I'd trade for him but I'd definitely take a flyer on him as a free agent if I'm a contender. Surprisingly, I thought he played fairly well in the time he was given. He could definitely give you production at the center position for 20ish minutes a game. That could definitely swing a title race. And there's no risk at all if you get him via free agency. He'd be dirt cheap and you can do whatever you want with him at the end of the season (cut him).

I was wondering about that - lol, and was thinking that the Lakers might be able to get him cheap.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bynum is just another victim of "fucked in the head" syndrome. Just like Gilbert Arenas and Lamar Odom.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy just doesn't love the game. He made his money and is probably set for a few yrs so he's content right now with his life

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy just doesn't love the game. He made his money and is probably set for a few yrs so he's content right now with his life

Quite frankly I think quitting the game would be the smartest move he could ever make. He clearly has made more than 40 million with the Lakers and clearly has serious degenerative knee problems. Playing in the NBA is a huge risk and quitting means he will be able walk without being crippled. He can get financial managers to help him invest his money wisely and move on. There would be nothing cowardly with that decision.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Heat or Clippers do sign him, then they deserve whatever fucking baggage this loser brings with him.

Why would you want a guy who quits on his team?

ill file this under how much help does LeBron need.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda surprised the Cavs would advertise their intentions in such a blatant way. Unless they're making a statement and just don't care. Why give off the impression that you're desperate to get rid of this guy, instead of quietly shopping him around and pretending everything's hunky-dory.

I understand their might be pride there. I can tip my hat to that. But Cav fans have got to be wondering 'Are we gonna screwed on this when it's all said and done?'.