• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Bynum Suspended Indefinitely

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA Laker Boy, just imagine if the Lakers had signed Howard. That would have made this a special trade. A cornerstone deal by trading away a bag of bones.

It gives hope for the teams with aging vets who are seeking to trade. PT Barnum must be thinking the Sixers are his kind of customer.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Bynum's unpaid suspension is over, but he will remain exiled from the Cleveland Cavaliers while getting paid, the team said Sunday.

Bynum was suspended for the Cavs' game Saturday in Boston for conduct detrimental to the team and was docked one game check, which cost him about $111,000.

He remains excused from all team activities indefinitely, including Sunday night's home game against the Golden State Warriors, according to the Cavs.

Bynum was suspended following an incident at the team's practice Friday but the decision was the culmination of events over the last several weeks, sources told ESPN.com.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA Laker Boy, just imagine if the Lakers had signed Howard. That would have made this a special trade. A cornerstone deal by trading away a bag of bones.

It gives hope for the teams with aging vets who are seeking to trade. PT Barnum must be thinking the Sixers are his kind of customer.

:agree: & don't get me wrong I was also not sure about the trade despite the fact that Bynum was a knuckle head, but I knew he had talent, but in the end we did make the right move & Dodged a huge bullet. It's unfortunate that the Dwight Howard situation didn't work out, but in all honesty it wasn't meant to be. We all know it's a buisness & you have trades that work out & don't, let's not forget also how Stern block the Chris Paul deal when Dan Gilbert & Mark Cuban started crying like bitches :L

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if the Heat picked him up. If the guy truly doesn't have the desire to play then what's the point?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be surprised if the Heat picked him up. If the guy truly doesn't have the desire to play then what's the point?

Let's just say for the moment that he is pulling these tricks to get out of Cleveland - but then once he gets to his new destination - who's to say he won't pull the same crap? The truth is he made his money and needs to quit the game and games he is playing

ripper76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say for the moment that he is pulling these tricks to get out of Cleveland - but then once he gets to his new destination - who's to say he won't pull the same crap? The truth is he made his money and needs to quit the game and games he is playing

I agree. He should retire, for his health and to possibly salvage whatever might be left of his integrity.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem on Bynum:

I believe Andrew has always had the potential to help a team when he puts his heart into it. He just doesn’t seem to be consistent with his commitment to the game. That can lead to a lot of frustration for any team that has signed him.

When I worked with Andrew I found him to be bright & hardworking but I think he got bored with the repetitive nature of working on basketball fundamentals day in and day out… but they are the keys to long term success.

In my opinion Andrew is the type of person who walks to the beat of “a different drummer”. So we won’t know the facts until Andrew decides to tell us what actually is the issue and shares his thoughts.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar basically questions Andrew Bynum?s love of basketball | ProBasketballTalk

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He should retire, for his health and to possibly salvage whatever might be left of his integrity.

It's the only correct decision for him - It would mean less knee problems as he gets older, and it means he can become a productive person instead of sitting on his ass waiting for a fantasy that he no longer enjoys