• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And this is why I hate Texas with all my heart.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus christ. I'm at a loss for words. Texas is about to get smacked the fuck up this year.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is confidence. And then there is Texas freshman-to-be Taylor Bible's confidence.

The 6-foot-3, 300-pound defensive lineman, who won't graduate high school until June, told the Dallas Morning News this week that the Longhorns would win the next four BCS titles and all four Red River Rivalry games against Oklahoma.

Bible might have a chance of making that prediction come true, because he said Texas coaches have told him he'll play right away as a freshman.

The Longhorns are seemingly positioned for annual BCS title contention with the way Mack Brown has that program humming. But Bible has some awfully big goals -- and some work to do to back up that big talk.

--Sorry the disney links don't work now.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can add a HUGE asterisk for 2009 as well. lol.

a kid with the name "bible" is bound to be an arrogant condescending hypocritical asshat.

I have been waiting since January 8th 2010 for the huge asterisk to be put up for their obvious national title since it is plainly obvious that they "would have" won had McCoy been healthy the whole game. Or at least that is what their dumbass fans have been crying about.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been waiting since January 8th 2010 for the huge asterisk to be put up for their obvious national title since it is plainly obvious that they "would have" won had McCoy been healthy the whole game. Or at least that is what their dumbass fans have been crying about.

It will have an asterisk....they just have to get the one on the Texas/Oklahoma game first.