• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the "Goff Era" begins!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you expect from this offensive coaching staff?

Exactly!!! I thought he played quite well considering the circumstances...Shitty playcalls by the coaches, one of the toughest D-lines in the NFL, a crappy rainy day, and our AWFUL o-line(especially when it comes to pass-blocking)...

He showed that he has a strong arm, he showed the ability to make good reads and decisions, he showed escapability from the pocket...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!!! I thought he played quite well considering the circumstances...Shitty playcalls by the coaches, one of the toughest D-lines in the NFL, a crappy rainy day, and our AWFUL o-line(especially when it comes to pass-blocking)...

He showed that he has a strong arm, he showed the ability to make good reads and decisions, he showed escapability from the pocket...

I would have to disagree. The play calling was to play to Goff's current abilities on the field which are limited. They called short quick throws to help him get rid of the ball to combat the weather and defensive line you mentioned. We saw on the last drive his ability to throw the ball down field was feeble at best. According to PFF who grades every play and every player the Rams OL is actually pretty good at PASS blocking with the exception of Robinson who can't do either. Saffold has a pass block grade of 81.9 which is solid. Barnes 74. Wichmann 76.5. Havenstein 80.6. This is a pretty good grade across the line. Run blocking is where they struggle as Gurley will tell you.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on guys......he was the #1 pick? Put Mannion in the game. The kid played scared. He rushed his plays, his passes were off even the completions. Fisher was right about one thing. Goff is not ready tp play yet. Maybe on a different team with a different coaching staff he would be better but on this team he will get Bulgerized.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on guys......he was the #1 pick? Put Mannion in the game. The kid played scared. He rushed his plays, his passes were off even the completions. Fisher was right about one thing. Goff is not ready tp play yet. Maybe on a different team with a different coaching staff he would be better but on this team he will get Bulgerized.

Wtf has Mannion shown to warrant playing time? Performing well against 3rd stringers and guys not in the NFL? Give me a break. No QB had succeeded under Fisher since he was hired and no QB will succeed until he's canned. Thinking a change of QB is going to do the trick for this offense is foolish. Only a change at HC will warrant real change with better results.

Goff looked no worse than Keenum and he was going against the #3 pass defense in the league. This offense with its skill players is not designed to be high scoring or make big plays. It hasn't for the 5 years Fisher has been here and it will continue to be a shitshow until he leaves. Goff needs to stay in there and get some seasoning

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf has Mannion shown to warrant playing time? Performing well against 3rd stringers and guys not in the NFL? Give me a break. No QB had succeeded under Fisher since he was hired and no QB will succeed until he's canned. Thinking a change of QB is going to do the trick for this offense is foolish. Only a change at HC will warrant real change with better results.

Goff looked no worse than Keenum and he was going against the #3 pass defense in the league. This offense with its skill players is not designed to be high scoring or make big plays. It hasn't for the 5 years Fisher has been here and it will continue to be a shitshow until he leaves. Goff needs to stay in there and get some seasoning
Well I was agreeing with you 88 until you said Goff looked no worse than Keenum. He most certainly did. I believe Case would have given the Rams a better chance to win that game. That game was the seasons end. It's over! for another season. Lose that game and make plans to go fishing because the playoffs are out of reach. Mannion is being paid to be an NFL quarterback not just stand on the sidelines. Goff looked scared and lost. Don't tell me Britt was never open. Goff never took the time to find him or anyone else downfield. Dink and dunk and a 3 yard run...over and over again. sickening!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So he looked as good as Keenum and that's suppose to make us feel good? Btw I don't think he did either.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to disagree. The play calling was to play to Goff's current abilities on the field which are limited. They called short quick throws to help him get rid of the ball to combat the weather and defensive line you mentioned. We saw on the last drive his ability to throw the ball down field was feeble at best. According to PFF who grades every play and every player the Rams OL is actually pretty good at PASS blocking with the exception of Robinson who can't do either. Saffold has a pass block grade of 81.9 which is solid. Barnes 74. Wichmann 76.5. Havenstein 80.6. This is a pretty good grade across the line. Run blocking is where they struggle as Gurley will tell you.

Of course you disagree, we ALL know you have another agenda here and it has NOTHING to do with Goff!

His long throws were feeble? you OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the game, the long ball came out of his hand like it was nothing...Feeble? Hardly, more like a rocket...

Second, his pass blocking sucked. I don't care what that scam site you go to says, they were awful..But, for the sake of arguement, let's go with those bullshit numbers...You CANNOT say the line played well except for Robinson...The guy plays the MOST IMPORTANT position on the line!!! If your LT can't protect, you can't do a DAMN thing...If that site says they pass blocked well, they are in fact, a scam...You see, I ACTUALLY watched the game and I know what I saw. The people on that site obviously didn't even watch the game and made up their numbers out of the sky. We've proven they have done that before on here, looks like they did it again...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you disagree, we ALL know you have another agenda here and it has NOTHING to do with Goff!

His long throws were feeble? you OBVIOUSLY didn't watch the game, the long ball came out of his hand like it was nothing...Feeble? Hardly, more like a rocket...

Second, his pass blocking sucked. I don't care what that scam site you go to says, they were awful..But, for the sake of arguement, let's go with those bullshit numbers...You CANNOT say the line played well except for Robinson...The guy plays the MOST IMPORTANT position on the line!!! If your LT can't protect, you can't do a DAMN thing...If that site says they pass blocked well, they are in fact, a scam...You see, I ACTUALLY watched the game and I know what I saw. The people on that site obviously didn't even watch the game and made up their numbers out of the sky. We've proven they have done that before on here, looks like they did it again...

Yes pro football focus is a scam lol. probably the most used and most respected stat site around. His rocket arm that didn't complete a pass in the air over 10 yds? Yeah I must have missed that.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes pro football focus is a scam lol. probably the most used and most respected stat site around. His rocket arm that didn't complete a pass in the air over 10 yds? Yeah I must have missed that.

LOL, I've already went through what this kid did positively in this game...You(AS USUAL)want to focus on the negative...Like I said before, your whole act is a bunch of bullshit and its SO DAMN TRANSPARENT!!!

As for PFF, most used and respected by whom??? The NFL itself doesn't use them, guess they must feel the same way I do... The site is a bunch of useless bullshit for fantasy players to make them THINK they have more info than the other guy...You think the NFL guys need a site like this for stats? they have their own people in-house to do that for them..

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I've already went through what this kid did positively in this game...You(AS USUAL)want to focus on the negative...Like I said before, your whole act is a bunch of bullshit and its SO DAMN TRANSPARENT!!!

As for PFF, most used and respected by whom??? The NFL itself doesn't use them, guess they must feel the same way I do... The site is a bunch of useless bullshit for fantasy players to make them THINK they have more info than the other guy...You think the NFL guys need a site like this for stats? they have their own people in-house to do that for them..

Yeah the NFL has stats but doesn't break it down the same way. Anyone can look at QB rating or how many Int a guy has. That doesn't tell the whole story. PFF breaks down every play for every player and gives each player a grade. A lot more realistic valuation of a player over the season. And this season the Rams have been pretty good at pass blocking. It's not BS pretty much every stat you hear when you're watching football they reference pro football focus stats.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the NFL has stats but doesn't break it down the same way. Anyone can look at QB rating or how many Int a guy has. That doesn't tell the whole story. PFF breaks down every play for every player and gives each player a grade. A lot more realistic valuation of a player over the season. And this season the Rams have been pretty good at pass blocking. It's not BS pretty much every stat you hear when you're watching football they reference pro football focus stats.

Yes, we ALL know how much you love the site...But until they are OFFICIAL NFL stats, its all a bunch of bullshit for fantasy football players and nothing more...The Rams have NOT been good as pass or run blocking, I actually watch the games. I don't give a crap what some bullshit website says...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I can get you to a website that can show you Aliens, REAL ALIENS!!! Well, about as realistic as some bullshit fantasy football stats site...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I can get you to a website that can show you Aliens, REAL ALIENS!!! Well, about as realistic as some bullshit fantasy football stats site...

It has nothing to do with Fantasy football.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with Fantasy football.

Wow, so in that case its 100% COMPLETELY USELESS!!! They're not even smart enough to use that angle? what a bunch of dummies in charge there...

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, Fisher must use them cause he comes up with alot of the same garbage in his press conferences. like " this loss isn't the QB's fault", etc.

heck, maybe he owns the site.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, so in that case its 100% COMPLETELY USELESS!!! They're not even smart enough to use that angle? what a bunch of dummies in charge there...

Not sure why you think they are BS useless stats. When they grade every play for every player why wouldn't you want to see that?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, Fisher must use them cause he comes up with alot of the same garbage in his press conferences. like " this loss isn't the QB's fault", etc.

heck, maybe he owns the site.

I don't know about him owning it, maybe his mustache does though, it's possible :lol: