• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And so begins the days between...Happy Birthday Jerry Garcia 8/1/41

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw me some Jerry plenty from 9/3/80 to 6/22/95. Jerry was born on August 1st and he died on August 9th so for Garcia fans an epic song he performed late in his career entitled The Days Between represents these next 8 days. We'll play a lot of Jerry and recall what he meant to us.

So Happy Birthday Jerry ya ole' bastard. You were a genius in junkie clothes, Papa Bear before your time and the cause of a number of my absences from work. A dutiful citizen cannot miss Jerry duty and I learned all I needed to know from him, my dad and Christ.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4qMgsMNp4k]Jerry Garcia Band - And It Stoned Me 1990 [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

....at least skip to 2:58 and see the maestro at work! ...and then hippie bash all you'd like. I do it all the time.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, folks, The Days between have concluded. All of you swarming to this thread are hearby released.

Cripes, I knew I was among a slew of righties around here but not one other Garcia fan?!

Lol!

This is me from the weekend:

bscwook.jpg

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, folks, The Days between have concluded. All of you swarming to this thread are hearby released.

Cripes, I knew I was among a slew of righties around here but not one other Garcia fan?!

Lol!

This is me from the weekend:

bscwook.jpg
~zZzZzZzZzZzZzZ~

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew a dude in my town that went to all of jerry's [outside] concerts up here in n.england [n.h./mass/maine] too,......late-80's/95,......mee = I never got into him, a lil' too ''bob-dylanish'' for my taste.