• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bold contradicts itself.

Unless you are trying to say that Sal doesn't operate in the real world and your beliefs don't relate to the real world either. And if you were trying to say that I would partially agree with you. Look how much traction his lies have had in the "real world." He apparently gets to work in a world where he can make stuff up and people will believe him anyway and not ask for any proof that what he said was actually true.

Ok...now you are being a dumb ass. You only took part of my post to make a response ignoring the information I provided to support why I took my stance.

I said I believe Sal Pal and posted something that led to his having some credibility in my eyes. I specifically mentioned how he reported that Bradford was told the Eagles were going to draft a QB by Pederson himself. This claim was later verified by Pederson himself......you ignored that completely.

I then took it further saying that Sal Pal could be telling the truth or could be lying but the people that could contradict him are keeping their mouths shut. I then said that I admit that Sal Pal talks out of his ass sometimes but I have never heard of anyone saying he misquoted them.

I am enjoy a good debate as long as the person on the other end is not full of shit like you are. You took my words and twisted them into some nonsense that I never even said. The problem is you are getting your ass handed to you and instead of just shutting up and moving on you are making up shit. Everyone here that have discussed this with you supported their argument. Right or wrong they are attempting to support their claim. You on the other hand are just stating up an opinion....can't support it with anything and expect us to just say ok......in order for that you happen people you would need to actually think you know what you are talking about. Credibiltiy is something you never had.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok...now you are being a dumb ass. You only took part of my post to make a response ignoring the information I provided to support why I took my stance.

This made me laugh

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only took part of my post to make a response ignoring

Because that was the part that showed you are holding Sal pal to a much lower standard than anyone else. His statements were unverified bullshit. In fact the person he said was in one place was actually in another. Sorry t
he facts you are ignoring do not line up with sal's fabricated bullshit. He desperately wanted to be a part of the biggest story in the town where he pretends to be connected. If you want to talk about my lack of facts instead of sal's lack of facts, well go fuck yourself.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that was the part that showed you are holding Sal pal to a much lower standard than anyone else. His statements were unverified bullshit. In fact the person he said was in one place was actually in another. Sorry the facts you are ignoring do not line up with sal's fabricated bullshit. He desperately wanted to be a part of the biggest story in the town where he pretends to be connected. If you want to talk about my lack of facts instead of sal's lack of facts, well go fuck yourself.

Is that tbe best you have? Most sports reporters make claims that are not verified. That is why they do not name their sources because they want to keep that particular source. If he makes stuff up about players, coaches and teams they always come and claim it is not true. That did not happen here. The fact remains that we have verified our stance by providing supporting evidence. You have yet to do that. Also you should learn how to read or try to obtain better reading comprehension. The articles I read based on Sal Pal's claim is that Bradford was "GOING" to Oklahoma not that he was "IN" Oklahoma. I googled this story and read several different articles that said this very same thing. You should try it sometime....you know verifying your claim. If you are claiming they are fabricated prove it.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that tbe best you have? Most sports reporters make claims that are not verified. That is why they do not name their sources because they want to keep that particular source. If he makes stuff up about players, coaches and teams they always come and claim it is not true. That did not happen here. The fact remains that we have verified our stance by providing supporting evidence. You have yet to do that. Also you should learn how to read or try to obtain better reading comprehension. The articles I read based on Sal Pal's claim is that Bradford was "GOING" to Oklahoma not that he was "IN" Oklahoma. I googled this story and read several different articles that said this very same thing. You should try it sometime....you know verifying your claim. If you are claiming they are fabricated prove it.

Here is the exact quote from Sal. "He left the campus at NovaCare rather abruptly, went back to Oklahoma..."

In Sal's fabricated story Sam walked out of a meeting and got on a plane (calling Condon on the way to the airport). In reality Sam practiced in Philadelphia, which is not in Oklahoma.

Sal lied about that fact because it made for better radio which is one of his main jobs - presenting himself as worth talking to. That doesn't have to be based in facts and often it isn't, because a lie can stir up more discussion.

You can choose to take your facts from Sal's twisted head, or you can take your facts from reality. That is up to you. I suggested you let the facts lead you instead of Sal. You are apparently choosing the latter.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the exact quote from Sal. "He left the campus at NovaCare rather abruptly, went back to Oklahoma..."

In Sal's fabricated story Sam walked out of a meeting and got on a plane (calling Condon on the way to the airport). In reality Sam practiced in Philadelphia, which is not in Oklahoma.

Sal lied about that fact because it made for better radio which is one of his main jobs - presenting himself as worth talking to. That doesn't have to be based in facts and often it isn't, because a lie can stir up more discussion.

You can choose to take your facts from Sal's twisted head, or you can take your facts from reality. That is up to you. I suggested you let the facts lead you instead of Sal. You are apparently choosing the latter.

This actually made me laugh out loud. You are basing your entire theory on this. Sal Pal actually admitted that at some point between his leaving the meeting and actually leaving he talked to his agent and changed his mind. That is what I take from it. This "supposed" lie did not stir up more discussion. This was just a piece of the puzzle. On top of that Bradford did not dispute anything when given the opportunity. He actually stated he needed to take time to himself. I see you ignored to other verified stories on Sal Pal focusing on just this one point. This is why no one takes you seriously. You are all over the place with your argument. Sal Pal has been reporting on this entire sage from the beginning and neither Bradford or his agent said anything was false but we are supposed to take your word for it?

Like I said before.....at times I think Sal Pal talks out of his ass with his analysis but I have not heard of instances where people called him a liar. I think a lot of what he just said has to do with Condon trying to play damage control and take the blame himself. Sal Pal was basically saying nope....that is now how this is going to work. This is what I have heard. Condon and Bradford could have easily said that is not how it happened.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This actually made me laugh out loud. You are basing your entire theory on this. Sal Pal actually admitted that at some point between his leaving the meeting and actually leaving he talked to his agent and changed his mind. That is what I take from it. This "supposed" lie did not stir up more discussion. This was just a piece of the puzzle. On top of that Bradford did not dispute anything when given the opportunity. He actually stated he needed to take time to himself. I see you ignored to other verified stories on Sal Pal focusing on just this one point. This is why no one takes you seriously. You are all over the place with your argument. Sal Pal has been reporting on this entire sage from the beginning and neither Bradford or his agent said anything was false but we are supposed to take your word for it?

Like I said before.....at times I think Sal Pal talks out of his ass with his analysis but I have not heard of instances where people called him a liar. I think a lot of what he just said has to do with Condon trying to play damage control and take the blame himself. Sal Pal was basically saying nope....that is now how this is going to work. This is what I have heard. Condon and Bradford could have easily said that is not how it happened.

That serves no purpose for Bradford. He already knows what he has to do. Play for the Eagles this year and then play somewhere else next year. Nothing else can help him. It's all about Bradford, but you and a bunch of the fans want it to be about you. Hilarious.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it's just a simple case of Condon misreading not only the market, but misreading what the Eagles would want in return for trading Bradford. On the other hand you have Bradford who's a big boy and should be making his own decisions ... not leaving all decisions up to his agent. That shows me that Bradford is more of a follower than leader. Will it ultimately make a difference once the season gets underway? probably not ... the Eagles have handled the whole situation very well. They still need Bradford to be the starter this year and it doesn't look like they have deviated from the plan.

The whole thing was a complete miscalculation by Condon/Bradford ... Bradford pretty much signed a one year, prove it deal here with a "possible" 2nd year pickup if he played over his head. That really didn't change by the Eagles adding Wentz. If Bradford has a great year everything would take care of itself for him ... if not with the Eagles, with someone else in 2017.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's know that that one claim is incorrect. Why would his "true account" have falsehoods woven into it?

I've actually told you that a number of times and in a number of different ways. You can't grasp it. That's on you, not them.

The rejoinder to your points are pretty easy: sometimes sources don't get every detail correct. You've pointed out ONE detail, which, if it's in fact inaccurate, doesn't mean a hill of beans to the larger point of Sal's story. And that's the fact that Sammy cut a meeting a short when discussing his future. People can debate what "stormed out" means. But no one is disputing that account, the most significant of which is Bradford. Which raises a question I've asked you several times: if this truly is BS, why hasn't either Sammy or Condon gone on record addressing it? I'll tell you. Because it's true, and if they did, you'd get a lot more follow-up reporting making Sammy look even worse. Here's the bottom line: it sure looks like the main point of Sal's story was true and Sammy and Condon aren't disputing it because they want this to simply die.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that was the part that showed you are holding Sal pal to a much lower standard than anyone else. His statements were unverified bullshit. In fact the person he said was in one place was actually in another. Sorry the facts you are ignoring do not line up with sal's fabricated bullshit. He desperately wanted to be a part of the biggest story in the town where he pretends to be connected. If you want to talk about my lack of facts instead of sal's lack of facts, well go fuck yourself.

Wow.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That serves no purpose for Bradford. He already knows what he has to do. Play for the Eagles this year and then play somewhere else next year. Nothing else can help him. It's all about Bradford, but you and a bunch of the fans want it to be about you. Hilarious.

Where do you get I want it about me? Enut you really need to read entire post's and the pause and reflect before you respond because you on a regular basis miss the entire point. If you have been paying attention you will find that I have repeatedly said that I wanted Bradford to sign a long term deal. That I thought he was a good QB and that we could win with him. However I have bashed him on his approach by being a whiny bitch because the Eagles drafted a QB.

You have yet to give a valid reason for anything being made up. If it is just your opinion...fine...just say so. You post as if it is a fact but cannot list one single shred off proof to validate your claim. Also it is not just the fans that have taken Bradford to task. A large number of media and the majority of players asked about this have ridiculed Bradford on how he handled it.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally do not like Stephen A. or Skip Bayless but they kind of nail it here and both admit to Bradford being offered long term deals by the Eagles and he did not accept them.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing. Skip mentions that the Eagles should have gotten rid of Bradford and let him sign somewhere else. I personally disagree with that because I wanted Bradford to sign long term but he did not want to. What they failed to mention is that Bradford had the opportunity to negotiate with other teams but obviously could not get the money he wanted.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you get I want it about me? Enut you really need to read entire post's and the pause and reflect before you respond because you on a regular basis miss the entire point. If you have been paying attention you will find that I have repeatedly said that I wanted Bradford to sign a long term deal. That I thought he was a good QB and that we could win with him. However I have bashed him on his approach by being a whiny bitch because the Eagles drafted a QB.

You have yet to give a valid reason for anything being made up. If it is just your opinion...fine...just say so. You post as if it is a fact but cannot list one single shred off proof to validate your claim. Also it is not just the fans that have taken Bradford to task. A large number of media and the majority of players asked about this have ridiculed Bradford on how he handled it.

Actually zero Eagles players have. Anyone else only knows what media is telling them.

I've given you Sal's motives, I've shown how his language gives the story life rather than how well it represents reality, and I've pointed directly at his most verifiable lie. None of that is persuasive to you. So be it.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually zero Eagles players have. Anyone else only knows what media is telling them.

Who said anything about Eagles players? I mentioned any NFL player asked the majority of them have ripped Bradford. These players have publicly called out Bradford on the NFL network and ESPN. Of course you choose to ignore all of that and create some meaningless point that I never said.

I've given you Sal's motives, I've shown how his language gives the story life rather than how well it represents reality, and I've pointed directly at his most verifiable lie. None of that is persuasive to you. So be it.

I do not recall you pointing out a single verifiable lie. I recall Sal Pal saying Bradford left a meeting and told the team he was going back to Oklahoma. He also stated that at some point he changed his mind after talking to his agent. Not sure where the lie is but at least you stick to your guns.

It is not persuasive to me because on order to something to be persuasive it would require fact which you have not been able to provide.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reference to "storming out of the meeting" was simply used to identify the story Sal Pal reported, and it was not one meant to define what that phrase meant. However you want to define it, it's clear that Sammy was pissed and left in in a hissy. Whether he used profanity, threw something or somethings, or took a swing at anyone is left for a further discussion. The basic gist that he was terribly unhappy, left the room, took off for OK and then called Condon is not.

I think it's an absolute positive that:

1) Sam finally got pissed. I've seen the guy at QB for years and i NEVER once saw him pissed anywhere.
2) He has competition breathing down his neck. He needs it for once in his life and maybe this finally pushes him to be the QB 80% of the people out thought he'd be.

Now the only bad thing could be that he actually got up, walked out, and started crying - then i take back both 1 & 2.