• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen 29 & 40.

"In a recent interview on 97.5 The Fanatic, Ron Jaworski told Mike Missanelli that Wentz rolled out a 40 on the Wonderlic test. Which, as you may know, is pretty much exceptional."

Jaworski is usually on target with this stuff.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen 29 & 40.

"In a recent interview on 97.5 The Fanatic, Ron Jaworski told Mike Missanelli that Wentz rolled out a 40 on the Wonderlic test. Which, as you may know, is pretty much exceptional."

Jaworski is usually on target with this stuff.
I looked at some of the articles on the test scores and it looks like the later articles have 40 and the early articles have 29 and some of those used language like "reportedly got", either way its an above-average score for the position, but then again Johnny "Football" got a 32.

SHOTGUN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at some of the articles on the test scores and it looks like the later articles have 40 and the early articles have 29 and some of those used language like "reportedly got", either way its an above-average score for the position, but then again Johnny "Football" got a 32.

Johnny isn't dumb but he's emotionally retarded. An immature jackoff that was never going to be able to handle the NFL. Wentz is the total package.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reference to "storming out of the meeting" was simply used to identify the story Sal Pal reported, and it was not one meant to define what that phrase meant. However you want to define it, it's clear that Sammy was pissed and left in in a hissy. Whether he used profanity, threw something or somethings, or took a swing at anyone is left for a further discussion. The basic gist that he was terribly unhappy, left the room, took off for OK and then called Condon is not.

Sal Pal is a known liar. I'm not surprised he jumped on the tail end of this "story" as he saw an opening to introduce a fabricated story.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eskin says it's bullshit that Bradford stormed out. It's also not something it seems he would do anyway. He's actually too calm every time I've seen him.
i agree.

I can't see bradford storming out of anything...except the bank after cashing another check.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didinger is a great guy but his football knowledge and hatred of people who don't pedestal him are tiring. I can listen to him and respect him but he'll hold a grudge against someone forever and sometimes even when he's wrong.

WOW. Sounds like someone else I know. Maybe that is why it was so easy to recognize. ;) :p

SHOTGUN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didinger has had some real iffy 1st round draft wants in years past. He was hard on scat backs for quite a while. Felix Jones, Knowshon Moreno, CJ Spiller, etc. If the Eagles FO listened to him they'd be no better off.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're judging the quality and value of their predictions (and we are), then the best measure would be how well they've predicted these things in the past. So I ask again, how many of these guys predicted the Redskins to win the division last year? Or the Eagles in 2013?

I won't dispute that track records are one factor in determining the merits of someone's ability to predict games in the future. But that's not my point. I'm not relying on their bottom line conclusions as much as I am their analyses and and assessments. From that I can glean how things can stack up. Of course, this is plenty early and things can change. But it's not my burden to show why they're right, it yours to show what shortcomings there are in the views they've expressed. Care to offer any?

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predicting who is going to win the East is a guessing game. Redskins won last year and have had a good off season. The Cowboys have Romo and Dez back and are probably going to have a really good ground game. The Giants have a new Head Coach and spent a lot of defense and should be improved. The Eagles have a new Head Coach and have added some really good players.

No way to predict who is going to win. There as not been consistency in NFC East for a while now and they are just guess based on last year.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal Pal is a known liar. I'm not surprised he jumped on the tail end of this "story" as he saw an opening to introduce a fabricated story.

Is Sal Pal a liar? He might be on some things, though that's something I can't attest to. The detail he gave to this story doesn't make him sound like one, however. You know what else? Sam and/or Condon haven't done anything to refute Sal the Liar's story. And neither has anyone else.

So, you can pardon me for accepting Sal's version of this story rather yours to the extent you have a version. Or Sam's for that matter.

SHOTGUN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sal was creaming his pants when TO was doing sit-ups in his driveway. Lost any credibility he had left. If he's not making up a story he's embellishing it.

he wasn't even a good beat writer when he was in Philly. He blew somebody to get that ESPN job.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't dispute that track records are one factor in determining the merits of someone's ability to predict games in the future. But that's not my point. I'm not relying on their bottom line conclusions as much as I am their analyses and and assessments. From that I can glean how things can stack up. Of course, this is plenty early and things can change. But it's not my burden to show why they're right, it yours to show what shortcomings there are in the views they've expressed. Care to offer any?

They don't do much analysis, all they really do is talk. The fool is the guy that listens to them.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Sal Pal a liar? He might be on some things, though that's something I can't attest to. The detail he gave to this story doesn't make him sound like one, however. You know what else? Sam and/or Condon haven't done anything to refute Sal the Liar's story. And neither has anyone else.

So, you can pardon me for accepting Sal's version of this story rather yours to the extent you have a version. Or Sam's for that matter.

Making up details is the lie. No one needs to refute it because what good would come of that? Sal will talk and some fools will listen. That's his job. When was the last story you heard from Sal? He needs to act like he's relevant. He's on a stage.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making up details is the lie. No one needs to refute it because what good would come of that? Sal will talk and some fools will listen. That's his job. When was the last story you heard from Sal? He needs to act like he's relevant. He's on a stage.

Sounds like the one who's making things up is you. Even if Sal was a liar in the past, why is he lying now? Care to offer even the faintest bit of evidence to support your view on that? And if Sal was lying, why hasn't Sam, Condon, or anyone else for that matter -- other than you -- refute the story?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the one who's making things up is you. Even if Sal was a liar in the past, why is he lying now? Care to offer even the faintest bit of evidence to support your view on that? And if Sal was lying, why hasn't Sam, Condon, or anyone else for that matter -- other than you -- refute the story?

Because his "story" is meaningless. What was the biggest news of the NFL the last couple weeks? Where was Sal at the beginning of it? He was nowhere. So he came up with something to get his name out there. But you sound like you take media talking heads way too seriously, so I doubt you'll grasp it.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because his "story" is meaningless. What was the biggest news of the NFL the last couple weeks? Where was Sal at the beginning of it? He was nowhere. So he came up with something to get his name out there. But you sound like you take media talking heads way too seriously, so I doubt you'll grasp it.

I see, so your only rebuttal is that Sal Pal's silence on this matter until now makes his story untrue. Good thing you don't argue for a living. Were you one of the OJ jurors?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see, so your only rebuttal is that Sal Pal's silence on this matter until now makes his story untrue. Good thing you don't argue for a living. Were you one of the OJ jurors?

You don't realize what Sal's job is and that's why you don't get that a non-evidence based story is primarily fabricated. Do you not see ESPN reorganizing their football staff the past few weeks?

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't realize what Sal's job is and that's why you don't get that a non-evidence based story is primarily fabricated. Do you not see ESPN reorganizing their football staff the past few weeks?

Can you read and comprehend my point? I can agree, for the sake of argument, that Sal is generally a liar. However, liars sometimes tell the truth. What's your evidence that he's not telling the truth now? I've pointed out, among other things, that, outside of you, no one else is discrediting his detailed account of what went on, including Sam and Condon.

How do you not get that?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read and comprehend my point? I can agree, for the sake of argument, that Sal is generally a liar. However, liars sometimes tell the truth. What's your evidence that he's not telling the truth now? I've pointed out, among other things, that, outside of you, no one else is discrediting his detailed account of what went on, including Sam and Condon.

How do you not get that?

It's not a detailed account, it's a "story" with colorful language. Nothing more.