• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And out of the top 25 they go

DBaxman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
And not likely to be back in it for some time...if at all. I'm also not so sure they will win the east simply because UGA, USC and Vandy are much better than last year. UF seems to be running the ball better but that has mostly disappeared in the last 2 weeks. That has to be "found" to take the pressure off the starting freshman qb....whoever that might be. Both of the lines have to improve starting this week if UF has any chance for a decent season. I'm thinking that 8-9 wins is where this team will end up. I think that 10 wins is asking way too much for this team. The penalties must also stop....period. Missed tackles are also a huge part of this young defense problem. A long way to go for this team to turn this thing around, and it has to start this week.....Go UF!!!

DBaxman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I was wrong about 8-9 wins, as they will be hard pressed to win 7 games. If they don't beat Vandy this week-end a bowl game may not even be possible. FSU and South Carolina should roll these guys with the way the are playing on the offensive side of the ball. I would love to be wrong about this as well.