• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And I thought FSU would remain quiet.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Winston is leaving. Probably not going to happen now. We have a recruit signing next month by the name of Brian Bell from Valdosta, GA. FUCK! Another year of everyone putting tents up in Tallahassee.

I did not realize who he was until this morning. :gaah:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he the next player to get his criminal activities covered up by their local police departments?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's probably gonna bring some unwanted attention to campus.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Johnson kid's siblings were involved in crime.

This kid Bell looks like a good special teamer for the Noles.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Why can't this family accept that maybe KJ really did die by accident rather than by being viciously beaten to death? Do accidents just not happen in their world? Are all white people evil to them? Plenty of violent history to be had for this family if one were to take a hard enough look.

On the other hand, the family of the FBI agent is one without a lot of drama...they are just hard working folks with good kids trying to live their life. Both sons have solid alibis for where they were during the window of time KJ had to have crawled into the mat and suffocated - it's all in the police reports but the Johnsons refuse to believe it - they refuse to stop asking for money to live on instead of going back to work and let justice run it's course."

The Johnsons have absolutely ZERO proof that the Bell children were involved in their son's death..in fact, they couldn't have been, so please, leave the Bell family alone Kenneth and Jackie. They cared for your son - what parent wouldn't hold them in high regard rather than try to ruin their lives. Mr. Bell was one of the first 10 FBI on the scene on 911 - tasked with pulling first responders out of the ashes, some were his friends; he was instrumental in solving racially motivated church burnings in Shirley, Arkansas. He's worked most of his career on civil rights cases - and this is how we, as a country, thank him? You should be ashamed.

I think we need laws against this type of railroading of individuals. There should be consequences for the civil rights attorneys and the family as well for continuing to perpetrate a hoax after authorities have made a decision. Of course you have a right to pursue justice if you feel law enforcement was in error, but if you are wrong when you point the finger at individuals - you need to pay for the attorneys fees that the individuals have to endure. You should also be made to pay back the tax payers the expense to investigate a case (by US Attorneys/DOJ), that was only taken because of public pressure...not on it's merits."

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Johnson kid's siblings were involved in crime.

This kid Bell looks like a good special teamer for the Noles.

Maybe not. Only have as of right now 5 scholarship LBs due to a dismissal and transfer. Dain Kaub may be out the door too. Only have two LBs in this class. May get a third with a JC guy, but who knows. Really do not need to see him on the field.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im too lazy to read, was the kid cleared of any wrongdoing?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, but the other kids parents have been screaming cover up and racism(Father said this)from day one. They are in court now for a wrongful death suit against the high school. I can just imagine the NYT article now.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but the other kids parents have been screaming cover up and racism(Father said this)from day one. They are in court now for a wrongful death suit against the high school. I can just imagine the NYT article now.

Man, no banging on FSU but this is really not the kind of press they need.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

was never a suspect according to the police... He was at a state tournament wrestling match 150 miles away from the school .. but the dead kids parents are trying to say because of a bus schedule that was requested at the beginning of wrestling season weeks and weeks before the state tournament said the bus didn't leave until after this kids time of death.. only problem is the wrestling coaches cell phone pings 90 miles away from the school @ 1:09pm and a hotel check in for the team at the wrestling match was in the 4pm hour..so. the accused kid couldn't have been there and was confirmed at the match

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be no surprise that FSU only cares about winning and they have experience with cover ups so its the perfect fit.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my problem with the whole thing is maybe that kids was murdered maybe it was a freak accident .. but don't accuse someone of murder when they can be independently verified being 150 miles away when tod is confirmed.. he could've been murdered but not by who they think did it

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be no surprise that FSU only cares about winning and they have experience with cover ups so its the perfect fit.

3 star LB who runs a 4.6 40. Your assumption sounds about right. :L