• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And for those reasons i now care a lot less....

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather than change the players Manfred has decided to change the game....and basically all these changes are to satisfy the tv partners.

I don't give a shit how much an owner or player makes but I do love the purity of a game. Good thing my team won last because it makes not caring asmuch anymore real easy.

Some people play chess others like checkers. Fuck your dh.

7 inning dhs and runners on 2 in extras. Fuck your softball rules.

No shift and bigger bases. A good craftsmen doesn't blame his tools. Fuck your ineptness.

More playoff teams. Everyone gets a trophy. Fuck your greed.

Fuck you rob. They game didn't need tweaking.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather than change the players Manfred has decided to change the game....and basically all these changes are to satisfy the tv partners.

I don't give a shit how much an owner or player makes but I do love the purity of a game. Good thing my team won last because it makes not caring asmuch anymore real easy.

Some people play chess others like checkers. Fuck your dh.

No shift and bigger bases. A good craftsmen doesn't blame his tools. Fuck your ineptness.

More playoff teams. Everyone gets a trophy. Fuck your greed.

Fuck you rob. They game didn't need tweaking.
Yeah, the bigger bases was a head-scratcher. What's that all about? I do like the proposed pitch clock though. Watching these clowns step out of the batter's box after every pitch and fiddle with their gloves or their genitals is really dragging the game out.
I used to be a staunch anti DH person but lately I've come to accept it. It does take a little strategy from the game but to sit and watch some hopelessly over-matched pitcher at bat and have it ruin a rally is deflating. I guess I accept the inevitable on that one.

Hunter Montana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was under the impression that these rules would be thankfully going away in 2022. More playoff teams sucks. Sounds like they are trying to copy the way the NFL playoffs used to be. Not sure if that will translate over well to baseball with the top two teams getting a first-round bye.

catman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the bigger bases was a head-scratcher. What's that all about? I do like the proposed pitch clock though. Watching these clowns step out of the batter's box after every pitch and fiddle with their gloves or their genitals is really dragging the game out.
I used to be a staunch anti DH person but lately I've come to accept it. It does take a little strategy from the game but to sit and watch some hopelessly over-matched pitcher at bat and have it ruin a rally is deflating. I guess I accept the inevitable on that one.
I'd like to see a double sized 1B, with half of the bag in foul territory. This gives the baserunner a clear lane to run to.
No objection to moving double headers back to 9 innings or taking the runner off 2B in extras.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see a double sized 1B, with half of the bag in foul territory. This gives the baserunner a clear lane to run to.
No objection to moving double headers back to 9 innings or taking the runner off 2B in extras.
Are they pulling the runner from 2nd base in extras? I liked that rule. It made every at bat in extras count.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my favorite rule change. Now they need to put a timer between pitches and make the batter stay in the box instead of wandering all over the stadium between every pitch.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my favorite rule change. Now they need to put a timer between pitches and make the batter stay in the box instead of wandering all over the stadium between every pitch.
And just call it the Nomar Garciaparra penalty if you take too long. After so many Nomar's you get an automatic out.