• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, BlueJerseyJinx just tried to rejoin as "Mr Cowboy". Yeah, that was gonna get by me. :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I promise to keep any of my "just having fun within the division" troll statements on fordman's "Smacktalk" thread. GED ford? Funny, you can do better than that with your smack talk, or is it smacktalk?...FYI ford, FSU class of 89' BA Communications. GO NOLES, and eat more crab legs!

But, I did have a question for those of you that use this forum to talk about your beloved Cowboys. Do you consider one of your self proclaimed forum leaders, i.e. "PDay" a "troll" on your own board? If you go by the current definition of "internet troll", it sure looks like...well, you know.

You guys have a good summer, and keep it light...it's just fun and games after all.

quoting your achievements achieved in real life is the first sign of rustled jimmies. Glad you could at least admit it :suds:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quoting your achievements achieved in real life is the first sign of rustled jimmies. Glad you could at least admit it :suds:

C'mon ford, you know I only try to quote "facts" on this board. "Rustled Jimmies"? Never herd that one, might need to google it...but, it sure sounds pretty damn funny!

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just a matter of time before the second most butt hurt of all crawled out from under a rock.
What do I tell you when R E A C H?
I wear it like a badge of honor.

Now if only you could find just one post of this self proclaimed bull shit.

ONWARD Musicman

Um, are you sure I'm the one who's feelings got hurt? LOL. Go play with your cats PDay...I'm sure they will always love you.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, are you sure I'm the one who's feelings got hurt? LOL. Go play with your cats PDay...I'm sure they will always love you.

In true troll fashion you got the attention you seek. No cats, but 2 dogs and two grandsons. Still have a few years left working, thus no need for me to talk up accomplishments as you have here. I'm sure you're a true leader of people as well. Pat yourself on your little head and give yourself a cookie.

Keep reading this board musicman....there are some standing in the very same line you do. Unite when you can and a good offense can cover a bad defense on occasion. Funny....you calling me a troll and seeking anyone as a buddy....never a dull moment when you attempt whatever it is you're attempting during your drive bye's....but like your team, Always on your mind!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I promise to keep any of my "just having fun within the division" troll statements on fordman's "Smacktalk" thread. GED ford? Funny, you can do better than that with your smack talk, or is it smacktalk?...FYI ford, FSU class of 89' BA Communications. GO NOLES, and eat more crab legs!

Interesting. I would have guessed 22 at the most, but more likely 16 or 17

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In true troll fashion you got the attention you seek. No cats, but 2 dogs and two grandsons. Still have a few years left working, thus no need for me to talk up accomplishments as you have here. I'm sure you're a true leader of people as well. Pat yourself on your little head and give yourself a cookie.

Keep reading this board musicman....there are some standing in the very same line you do. Unite when you can and a good offense can cover a bad defense on occasion. Funny....you calling me a troll and seeking anyone as a buddy....never a dull moment when you attempt whatever it is you're attempting during your drive bye's....but like your team, Always on your mind!

Just curious PDay, as it relates to "accomplishments" and all...did you teach your "little Pday's" to defend themselves by, if they cant win an argument start name calling?..."Lead" on grandpa with the name calling :(, it's just lazy comeback...and, makes you look...well, you know.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does MissyMan seem like the type of kid that would be in the backseat of the car with his finger one inch away from his sister naggin her " Im not touching you" "Im not touching you" then SMACK crying like a bitch cause she finally smacked the piss out of him

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does MissyMan seem like the type of kid that would be in the backseat of the car with his finger one inch away from his sister naggin her " Im not touching you" "Im not touching you" then SMACK crying like a bitch cause she finally smacked the piss out of him

Definitely a great possibility.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pure fantasy world musicman
everyone here see's your act for what it was and is

I enjoy it....reminds me of last preseason with you bringing up preseason game stats. Shoot, all you need is a good team and full time troll mode is all you. I still think you make reptec look football smart and that ain't easy. :yahoo:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pure fantasy world musicman
everyone here see's your act for what it was and is

I enjoy it....reminds me of last preseason with you bringing up preseason game stats. Shoot, all you need is a good team and full time troll mode is all you. I still think you make reptec look football smart and that ain't easy. :yahoo:

Seriously PDay, that's all you got? Out of the 2,700 + post you have on SportsHoopla...how many of those post would be considered "trolling"? 20%...30%...40%...50%...60%...70%...80%? My vote for you is between 60 - 70%. What say you PDay? The facts don't lie do they?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously PDay, that's all you got? Out of the 2,700 + post you have on SportsHoopla...how many of those post would be considered "trolling"? 20%...30%...40%...50%...60%...70%...80%? My vote for you is between 60 - 70%. What say you PDay? The facts don't lie do they?

I don't know how much time PDay spends on your board but I think it would be a safe bet to say you spend a higher% here than he does there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how much time PDay spends on your board but I think it would be a safe bet to say you spend a higher% here than he does there.

That's about as safe a bet as I've seen on here!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" The facts don't lie do they? "

no they don't musicman...even with your drive byes like this. Somebody here just can't let it go. Keep pointing that finger.

why musicman you ask?.............simple, you're always singing. Smart man would just leave it alone. That's never been you, has it musicman?

Come again, entertainment is priceless

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, I did have a question for those of you that use this forum to talk about your beloved Cowboys. Do you consider one of your self proclaimed forum leaders, i.e. "PDay" a "troll" on your own board? If you go by the current definition of "internet troll", it sure looks like...well, you know.

His M.O. is well known, he is like the Old Uncle you keep in the basement know one pays attention to.

#Old Fart

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might work. This might be the one redskin fan that could team up with you. Misery loves company you know. Now if you two COULD just NOT pay attention to me.

Onward eastbitch....give it your best shot

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might work. This might be the one redskin fan that could team up with you. Misery loves company you know. Now if you two COULD just NOT pay attention to me.

Onward eastbitch....give it your best shot

Does the "P" stand for Pussy or Punk, either would be fitting

#Prozac

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go with the pussy and punk shit again

Coward behind a keyboard :laugh3:

Come on Twist. You know he's innocent in all things here. He never complains about shit he has no control over. He's just a victim, who has been oppressed by you, PDay, and myself.