• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AMEER IS STAYING HERE!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brown didn't coach RB's under Osborne. :L

Yeah I thought of that later after I had posted it. I knew Solich had coached the running backs at Nebraska, but regardless, I certainly don't remember running backs being chased away while Osborne was our coach, not like now under Mad Dog.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chase Ameer away?

Since Bo has been here he's had several players who had the opportunity to leave early.....

Suh, Crick, Prince, Lavonte, Ameer........

They all chose to stay. If there is one thing that Bo does well it's create great relationships with his players and staff. They all love playing for Bo.

There will always be exceptions to the rule. Life is like that.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You forget that we have to criticize Bo for everything. If a player chooses to leave early it's because they can't stand playing for "mad dog". If they stay it's because we don't have enough talent for players to leave early :L

I never said anything about Nebraska not having enough talent from the players that did stay. On the contrary, I believe Nebraska has a good enough level of talent to have won more games than we did. I can't help it that Mad Dog gives most fans plenty of reasons to criticize him. Despite this, it's obvious that he'll have to do something really really bad to be fired, so I hope he can all of a sudden by some miracle, be very successful at Nebraska.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea I'm starting to catch on to how this whole thing works....

You don't win Championships = I hate you, you're a fucking prick

First off, I never said I hated Mad Dog, I just know there are coaches that can do better than he can that won't show his mad dog face to everyone for pretty much no reason. {why does he think the refs are so retaliatory towards him?} Secondly, I also never said I expect him to win bundles of championships, just win a couple of conference championships and maybe had coached Nebraska to a couple of BCS games, and maybe even winning one or both of them. Also, to have had a couple of over 10 win great types of seasons associated with a top ten ranking in the final polls. I'm not that hard to please really.

Did you notice I never expected him to win a natty? Mark that down.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about Nebraska not having enough talent from the players that did stay. On the contrary, I believe Nebraska has a good enough level of talent to have won more games than we did. I can't help it that Mad Dog gives most fans plenty of reasons to criticize him. Despite this, it's obvious that he'll have to do something really really bad to be fired, so I hope he can all of a sudden by some miracle, be very successful at Nebraska.

And criticize you will, I'm sure. Your posts are weak on facts, but you certainly make up for it with childish name-calling. I have no problem with people criticizing our football program. We aren't perfect, and Bo has plenty of flaws. I have no problem with pointing out those flaws. However, no matter how much you bitch, he's our coach going forward. Continuing to repeat that you think we need a new coach is wholly unnecessary. We got it.

Also, do you really think your "Mad Dog" name for Bo is THAT clever? Seriously...I would have thought the humor wore off from that by now. I know it did for me after I saw it once.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And criticize you will, I'm sure. Your posts are weak on facts, but you certainly make up for it with childish name-calling. I have no problem with people criticizing our football program. We aren't perfect, and Bo has plenty of flaws. I have no problem with pointing out those flaws. However, no matter how much you bitch, he's our coach going forward. Continuing to repeat that you think we need a new coach is wholly unnecessary. We got it.

Also, do you really think your "Mad Dog" name for Bo is THAT clever? Seriously...I would have thought the humor wore off from that by now. I know it did for me after I saw it once.

If you have a problem with me calling Bo Mad Dog, I suggest you talk to Bo about changing his mad dog facial expression when he gets angry numerous times per game. I don't think my name for Bo is that clever, but it sure does fit him, and his facial expressions are hilarious!!! WOOOOOOOOOW!

Also, I already have stated that I realize he's going to be our coach pretty much no matter how badly he misbehaves.

One more thing... I'm weak on facts? I don't need to be strong on facts because his record speaks for itself. All one has to do is look at how his teams have performed in his 6 years here to see that the odds aren't in his favor to get better results in his future years here. I will say, that I hope I am wrong.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even Dan Hawkins beat a highly rated team. OU a few years ago! And he did that in Norman for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Mad Dog thing is getting old. Annoying even. Not clever. Not funny.

The rest of your drivel is entertaining tho. Keep that up.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a problem with me calling Bo Mad Dog, I suggest you talk to Bo about changing his mad dog facial expression when he gets angry numerous times per game. I don't think my name for Bo is that clever, but it sure does fit him, and his facial expressions are hilarious!!! WOOOOOOOOOW!

Also, I already have stated that I realize he's going to be our coach pretty much no matter how badly he misbehaves.

One more thing... I'm weak on facts? I don't need to be strong on facts because his record speaks for itself. All one has to do is look at how his teams have performed in his 6 years here to see that the odds aren't in his favor to get better results in his future years here. I will say, that I hope I am wrong.

Yes you are weak on facts. There are plenty of people on here that are not big Bo fans, and I don't mind them. Take RA for example. He provides actual information about why our team is not at the level that it should be. You just say Bo sucks and call him that stupid name. I come on here to learn something. Impress me.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, a lot of people would probably say something else about that. a lack of talent, a lack of Bo making guys elite, systems that don't allow anyone to stand out.

oh, but not me. I'm just saying someone else probably would.

and if they said that i would say: crick, sun, dennard, prince, ameer, gregory, hell even burkhead all had a pretty good chance of being mid round picks if they had come out early

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes you are weak on facts. There are plenty of people on here that are not big Bo fans, and I don't mind them. Take RA for example. He provides actual information about why our team is not at the level that it should be. You just say Bo sucks and call him that stupid name. I come on here to learn something. Impress me.

I never said Mad Dog sucks. Also, you don't think turnovers and penalties are a HUGE reason why his teams don't have better records? I've stated that FACT many times over and over here at poopla.

Ra likes to talk about glory holes. That's another FACT.

Stick that in your craw!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The whole Mad Dog thing is getting old. Annoying even. Not clever. Not funny.

The rest of your drivel is entertaining tho. Keep that up.

You've come up with some drivel too.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Ameer decided to stay. I also think Newby is going to be a damn good back as long as he doesn't get chased away like a few other backs have been recently.

Sort of a fact. Somewhat interesting. Not very deep analysis. C

That's odd because when Brown was an assistant under Osborne, I certainly don't remember running backs "running" away from Nebraska like they have since Mad Dog has been here. I highly doubt that Brown didn't expect a back to be a "man" while Osborne was coach.

Regardless, I'm glad that Mad Dog didn't chase Ameer away also.

Not a fact. F

Yeah I thought of that later after I had posted it. I knew Solich had coached the running backs at Nebraska, but regardless, I certainly don't remember running backs being chased away while Osborne was our coach, not like now under Mad Dog.

Very little substantiation. Repetitive. D+

Speculation, name calling, leaving the door open for you to "be wrong" and save face. C

First off, I never said I hated Mad Dog, I just know there are coaches that can do better than he can that won't show his mad dog face to everyone for pretty much no reason. {why does he think the refs are so retaliatory towards him?} Secondly, I also never said I expect him to win bundles of championships, just win a couple of conference championships and maybe had coached Nebraska to a couple of BCS games, and maybe even winning one or both of them. Also, to have had a couple of over 10 win great types of seasons associated with a top ten ranking in the final polls. I'm not that hard to please really.

Did you notice I never expected him to win a natty? Mark that down.

Pretty much stating what most fans of a historically successful team "expect" of a program. B-

Even Dan Hawkins beat a highly rated team. OU a few years ago! And he did that in Norman for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!

There you go, that's interesting! I didn't know that! A

Take into consideration that this is a thread talking about Ameer coming back and being excited about next year, and your overall average post on this thread is pretty weak.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Mad Dog sucks. Also, you don't think turnovers and penalties are a HUGE reason why his teams don't have better records? I've stated that FACT many times over and over here at poopla.

Ra likes to talk about glory holes. That's another FACT.

Stick that in your craw!

:wtf:

The Ameer is staying here thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4349496-post74.html
The 'Sharp and Benning in the morning' thread: ://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4346944-post41.html
The 'Vanderbilt' thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4326856-post38.html
The 'Gator bowl rematch with Georgia' thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4140080-post40.html
The '2014 Schedule' thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4182914-post46.html
The 'Zach Darlington Concusions: Before and After' thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4182943-post17.html

6 different threads of you talking about glory holes.

Throughout that time I have not mentioned them even once.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:wtf:

The Ameer is staying here thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4349496-post74.html
The 'Sharp and Benning in the morning' thread: ://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4346944-post41.html
The 'Vanderbilt' thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4326856-post38.html
The 'Gator bowl rematch with Georgia' thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4140080-post40.html
The '2014 Schedule' thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4182914-post46.html
The 'Zach Darlington Concusions: Before and After' thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4182943-post17.html

6 different threads of you talking about glory holes.

Throughout that time I have not mentioned them even once.

I must have confused you with your idol, JJM.