• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alright Huskers.. weve got 103 pages of threads

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And need to clear out all NSFW pics for big daddy Google and save SportsHoopla

We need volunteers to take out chunks of these pages of threads and reporting anything remotely nsfw (see through white T's, explicit thongs, etc)

Maybe someone can tackle 90-103, 80-90, and so on.

Post links to pics in here and Ill take care of em.. also note the work youre planning to do and when you get it done

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
Sheer or see-through clothing
Lewd or provocative poses
Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank Gawd for the hoop otherwise Id have no idea what a naked lady looks like. I always have Jeds mom turn the lights off.:whistle:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyway I would love to help but I have a morning dog run

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea dont feel like it all needs to be done right now.. within a day or 2 would be great

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80 (R_A)
81-90 (oak)
91-103 (stool)

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Volunteered you to finish out that chunk of 10 oak.. within a day or so would be great no need to do it all right now

Ill tackle 90-103 sometime after church

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll get going on pages 71-80 right now.

I'll drop the links here.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been holding this in for a few weeks and I need to get it out.

When all of this crap happened with the "media backout" it started a complete frenzy with the media and a large group of fans about how Pelini is acting towards the media. The media got all butt hurt that they weren't able to do their job and Pelini keeps acting rude to them with such short answers. Some media members said that he needs to grow up and just act nice for a few minutes on the days that he talks to the media. Some media members would see how other coaches across the country handle the media and try to compare it. Like sarcastically talking about how someone like Randy Shannon from Miami talks to the media everyday after practice and had almost the same record as Pelini last year and wondered how that was possible. I know it was sarcasm but does that mean that every coach is supposed to act the same way? If that was the case then it would be pretty boring and pretty hard to change people like Saban, Urban, Stoops, Pelini, and others.

Then there were a large group of fans that jumped on the media whine fest and started talking about how Pelini's "act" was getting old considering he hasn't won anything of consequence yet and he needs to grow up.

I just don't get it. Nebraska fired Callahan 3 years ago. A coach that was hated because he couldn't coach and he was an emotionally nonexistant. Then we had a coaching search and almost everyone wanted Pelini to come back. As most of you from Disney know I was not in complete favor of bringing Pelini back, so for me to be defending him in this is not just out of blind fandom. But what were the reasons people wanted Pelini back? GREAT defensive coach and that is what needed to be fixed. He knew the landscape of Nebraska football even if it was for just one year. But most importantly for most people was that he was a fiery coach that could motivate and didn't take any shit. Now all of a sudden that fire and attitude that people wanted him for is a bad thing and people don't like it just because he hasn't won back to back national titles in his first 2 years after taking over for the crap that was left for him?

Look, does he need to grow up and handle the media better in my opinion? Yeah he does. Does his one or 2 word answers get old? Yeah they do. When Sipple asks him "How has Zach been doing in practice", he probably doesn't need to respond by saying, "Zach who?". But we all knew what we were getting when he was hired so I am not going to get all pissed off about Pelini doing something that we should all do and that is be ourselves and not be fake.

I understand the media has a job to do but that isn't Pelini's problem in my opinion. At the same time Pelini doesn't need to get pissed off at the media for trying to do their job when he knows he is making it difficult for them. It has to be a give and take on both sides and right now neither side understands it.

Sorry for this being so long and probably rambling but I had to get this off my chest.

:laugh3:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Page 80 has been scanned. Very few images at all. Nothing that fits TOS violation.

Anyway I made this post to see how long it takes to scan a page.

Approx 20 minutes.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pg 79 done. Basically the 3rd week of Oct 2010.

Nothing to report. We're a pretty clean bunch. Most threads are 1 pagers. The game threads take the longest.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
78 clean

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is going to be unrealistic fellas.

I suggested the idea of actually asking Google to just scan our site with their software and then returning the links of all the posts to HD so we can just go straight to them and remove them.

There are just too many threads for us to go through and eyeball.