• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Allenby Kidnapped in Hawaii

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After extensive review...I think this ones solved Dano.

RA left the wine bar "lit up" on his favorite vino, probably one to many there. He said his goodnights to all from the wine bar and proceeded to head downtown to the seedier side of Wiakiki Beach. RA was on the hunt for a better time, maybe even a lil' blow. After stopping and asking 3 young locals about the availability of said product, the 4 continued on to met their connection. While a quick wait at the titty bar was called for, RA has no idea what was coming his way. RA entered the titty bar at midnight and open a bar tab up for his three new friends to enjoy while they waited for the score of blow. After an hour of drinking, one of the 3 new friends told RA the dealer had arrived and was waited in the back parking lot. All four left and within 50 feet of the back exit the simple robbery took place. RA took a blow to the back of the head, fell face first and received such facial wounds as the picture shows.

I tend to believe his story, just not all of it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RA left the wine bar "lit up" on his favorite vino, probably one to many there. He said his goodnights to all from the wine bar and proceeded to head downtown to the seedier side of Wiakiki Beach. RA was on the hunt for a better time, maybe even a lil' blow. After stopping and asking 3 young locals about the availability of said product, the 4 continued on to met their connection. While a quick wait at the titty bar was called for, RA has no idea what was coming his way. RA entered the titty bar at midnight and open a bar tab up for his three new friends to enjoy while they waited for the score of blow. After an hour of drinking, one of the 3 new friends told RA the dealer had arrived and was waited in the back parking lot. All four left and within 50 feet of the back exit the simple robbery took place. RA took a blow to the back of the head, fell face first and received such facial wounds as the picture shows.

Yep...he kept the juicy parts out...of course.

In either case...had he just taken his no cut making ass back to the hotel with his caddie...he'd be teeing it up this week in PHX.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those Australian golfers sure know how to party...

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't believe any of it. To claim he was kidnapped and taken 6 miles away, then claim he doesn't remember anything after 11PM & that someone drugged him, is just a pussy way of not wanting to admit to his wife, family & friends that he is a sleeze & a drunk. :yahoo:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe any of it. To claim he was kidnapped and taken 6 miles away, then claim he doesn't remember anything after 11PM & that someone drugged him, is just a pussy way of not wanting to admit to his wife, family & friends that he is a sleeze & a drunk. :yahoo:

I think he did get his ass kicked...but how he got to that point he's not telling the truth. He went off grid looking for something.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he did get his ass kicked...but how he got to that point he's not telling the truth. He went off grid looking for something.

I think he "got" what he was looking for and didn't pay for it and as a result got his ass kicked!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he "got" what he was looking for and didn't pay for it and as a result got his ass kicked!

And this is what pisses we off about his "presser". He blames the media for the wide range of stories & claims he's telling the truth. He can't just pick what part of the story to tell. Hell yes, he was beaten & robbed. But tell us the whys & what-fors. He has certainly backed off earlier claims of being drugged & kidnapped. Now, he just says he can't remember. Does he really want to go all Lance Armstrong & have the investigation tell his side? :L

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what, he went on drinking binge, lost his wallet and woke up in park. Shit happens.

As I recall - Pat Summerall told a similar story about when he was the main commentator for the Masters for CBS. Apparently one year he woke up in a strange house in Augusta over the weekend after an all night bender.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is what pisses we off about his "presser". He blames the media for the wide range of stories & claims he's telling the truth. He can't just pick what part of the story to tell. Hell yes, he was beaten & robbed. But tell us the whys & what-fors. He has certainly backed off earlier claims of being drugged & kidnapped. Now, he just says he can't remember. Does he really want to go all Lance Armstrong & have the investigation tell his side? :L

Yep - that approach may have worked 20 years ago but certainly not now. Too many ways & too much incentive at this time that will result in the truth coming out in short order.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My thoughts too. Assuming it was some street level drugs he was after...dealers want $...period, they're in biz, probably not looking for a fight.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We all lie for the same reason...the truth will expose something we don't want exposed. He knows he should not have been doing whatever the hell he was doing out at that time of morning.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all lie for the same reason...the truth will expose something we don't want exposed. He knows he should not have been doing whatever the hell he was doing out at that time of morning.

I get that. But, most of us just sit quietly, hoping it just goes away. This pussy holds a presser & blames the media for assuming the worst. Not only did he start the whole thing by his less than appropriate actions, he compounded it by lying.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. But, most of us just sit quietly, hoping it just goes away. This pussy holds a presser & blames the media for assuming the worst. Not only did he start the whole thing by his less than appropriate actions, he compounded it by lying.

Lol...well, you're right we would...but, he HAD to come up with something...he could've got himself together and quietly got out of town and stayed off the tour while his face healed up...but he couldn't come home to his wife and fam looking like that.

But...for him to expect the media to just believe that story was silly. Typical arrogant Aussie to get pissed because they didn't buy it.