• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ALLCAPSGOJAYS

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least ALLCAPSGOJAYS was a funny troll who didn't take himself seriously...

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh... I was more a fan of Crosby91826 or whatever number he was.

The crap man actually made me laugh more than once.

Only the crap of coach from Washington Boudreau can be ruining the league with his awful crap of coaching the trap.

I don't what it was but some of that guy's shtick made me laugh.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Cincy Greg at the swamp the other day. And he did sign off TTFN!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can put it in ALL CAPS if you want, but the Blue Jays didn't make the postseason. Sorry.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True story --

I remember one late night when USACanuck69 and myself were giving him the business and he posted a screen shot of his pc screen that showed his real name and a few tabs were up to where he was visiting. USACanuck followed those links and found out ALLCAPS was a 16 year old kid of Indonesian descent. It had his real name, phone number and address on it too. Luckily for him, Ofx1 and a couple other guys were moderating the board at the time still and deleted the post before anyone else (like me!!) could see it and do some real damage. :rolleyes: :D

USACanuck hated that kid with a passion, but he never did use his info to trash him. lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story --

I remember one late night when USACanuck69 and myself were giving him the business and he posted a screen shot of his pc screen that showed his real name and a few tabs were up to where he was visiting. USACanuck followed those links and found out ALLCAPS was a 16 year old kid of Indonesian descent. It had his real name, phone number and address on it too. Luckily for him, Ofx1 and a couple other guys were moderating the board at the time still and deleted the post before anyone else (like me!!) could see it and do some real damage. :rolleyes: :D

USACanuck hated that kid with a passion, but he never did use his info to trash him. lol

That's a tremendously funny and hilarious story, Tox :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story --

What I wouldn't have given to be a part of that.

I thought the little twit was funny.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I wouldn't have given to be a part of that.

I thought the little twit was funny.

Brother......in a split second I had visions of all sorts of devious idea's to torture the kid with, but no matter what I said....USACanuck wouldn't give me his info! LOL!! That pindick MXK617 seen it too, but he had a man/boy crush on ALLCRAPS, so he wouldn't fork over the info either. :D

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

His posts were the only time I would follow a troll thread. He drove a lot of people crazy but there was also a lot of laughs at his expense. I always felt it was kind of balanced you know? Not like with MD, where every post was basically either a bump or reiterating the same sad points ad nauseam.