• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All-Time NBA Draft: Chat

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won $52 on draftkings. Not bad for $4 contests :dance:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 1st QTR picks got ruined by you assholes

PG - Russell Westbrook (I am a dick)
SG - James Harden (@UK Cowboy is a dick)
SF - Kawhi Leonard (@CitySushi is a dick)
PF - Anthony Davis (@femurov is a dick)
C - (@wlk3 is a dick just because he would be mad leaving him out)

^^^ I posted this because Femur pointed out the eligibility rules to us and it shot down my plans of taking AD because he played 3 seasons at PF and 2 seasons at C but as you can see didn't play 5 seasons at 1 position. Davis is the reason the whole debate started.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st & 4th
Oscar
MJ
Magic
KG
The Dream

2nd
Logo
Kobe
Legend
Timmy
Wilt

3rd
Stockton
Pistol
The Doctor
Bron
Lew

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st & 4th
Oscar
MJ
Magic
KG
The Dream

2nd
Logo
Kobe
Legend
Timmy
Wilt

3rd
Stockton
Pistol
The Doctor
Bron
Lew

Not much perimeter shooting on that half lineup

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos may I ask why it appears you change college football teams each year? Last year you had Clemson, now Sooners, Golphers which I know why, but why the change. Knowing you for 4yrs I don't see you as a bandwagon fan so what's the true reason. Gophers have so many bandwagon fans did they push you out because they were over flowing?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos may I ask why it appears you change college football teams each year? Last year you had Clemson, now Sooners, Golphers which I know why, but why the change. Knowing you for 4yrs I don't see you as a bandwagon fan so what's the true reason. Gophers have so many bandwagon fans did they push you out because they were over flowing?

Clemson was only because I was rooting against bama. Gophers because thats the team I have rooted for all my life. Oklahoma because they are my new team, I am tired of rooting for a team that has no chance every year, and Oklahoma hasn't won the National Championship since 2000 so it's not like i'm jumping on a bandwagon. I bought tickets to the Oklahoma vs UTEP game Sept 2nd up in Norman, my birthday is the 3rd so i'll prolly spend the weekend up there getting to know my teams area. The President of the University of Minnesota doesn't care about Gopher football why should I? How the hell do you let your team play off campus for 30 years? Also, I haven't lived in Minnesota in over 15 years. Oklahoma is only for Football, I will never stop rooting for Minnesota in basketball and especially Hockey or anything else!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the big outside shooter in your starting half lineup? ... lolzzz

Well even though Oscar was great. You cant have Magic not a PG. Of course in an all-time lineup you will have multiple guys handling the ball but Lebron and MJ were and are both great off-ball too. Lebroj would easily be the best shooter on the team, this year he is shooting 38% from 3 and even better in the playoffs. It was more of about oscar and magic on the court together, not saying it wouldnt work out but with Lebron you have the size and that helps out a lot as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson was only because I was rooting against bama. Gophers because thats the team I have rooted for all my life. Oklahoma because they are my new team, I am tired of rooting for a team that has no chance every year, and Oklahoma hasn't won the National Championship since 2000 so it's not like i'm jumping on a bandwagon. I bought tickets to the Oklahoma vs UTEP game Sept 2nd up in Norman, my birthday is the 3rd so i'll prolly spend the weekend up there getting to know my teams area. The President of the University of Minnesota doesn't care about Gopher football why should I? How the hell do you let your team play off campus for 30 years? Also, I haven't lived in Minnesota in over 15 years. Oklahoma is only for Football, I will never stop rooting for Minnesota in basketball and especially Hockey or anything else!

Why Oklahoma? That is kinda random

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well even though Oscar was great. You cant have Magic not a PG. Of course in an all-time lineup you will have multiple guys handling the ball but Lebron and MJ were and are both great off-ball too. Lebroj would easily be the best shooter on the team, this year he is shooting 38% from 3 and even better in the playoffs. It was more of about oscar and magic on the court together, not saying it wouldnt work out but with Lebron you have the size and that helps out a lot as well.

I can have Magic do whatever I want its my team, LeBron is not a good outside shooter.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Norman is close enough for me to drive and I love Billy Sims and Adrian Peterson and it will piss off all my Longhorn fan friends...

At least not a Buckeye

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never have picked another Big 10 team.

I know you've told me before. But I've never considered Minnesota part of the Big10 in football anyways. Do you still root for the Golphers in other sports?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you've told me before. But I've never considered Minnesota part of the Big10 in football anyways. Do you still root for the Golphers in other sports?

Lolzzz I just said I will only root for Oklahoma in football that I could never root for anyone else in bball, hockey or anything else...

Not that i'm defending the Gophers but what exactly has Penn St. football done since joining the Big 10?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolzzz I just said I will only root for Oklahoma in football that I could never root for anyone else in bball, hockey or anything else...

Not that i'm defending the Gophers but what exactly has Penn St. football done since joining the Big 10?

Wrestling, Volleyball, Soccer, Gymnastics championships plus their graduation rate.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrestling, Volleyball, Soccer, Gymnastics championships plus their graduation rate.

You realize you said "In Football" right??? You also realize I said "In Football" right?

Post 237 & Post 238