• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Star game captains

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would hurt Kessel more to be picked 2nd to last. Last would be sort of comical; 2nd to last would be more of a pity, I don't want to make Kessel feel bad thing.

Wingingit

Non-Essential
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm alright with the picks, senior players, respected by thier piers.

No problem.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm alright with the picks, senior players, respected by thier piers.

rickety-old-pier-01-thumb19841339.jpg

or

PiersMorganFrazerHarrison.JPG

Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck

Is Wade Redden captain of an AHL all-star team?!?

Honorary puck boy for the Billy Bob's Rib Shack Hoggys.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sedins will probably be mid round picks by alfie

"My first pick - if I get first pick - will be (Erik) Karlsson. I hope Chara doesn't hear this if he gets first pick," joked Alfredsson. "My kids would be pretty disappointed if I didn't pick Erik. And he's a pretty good player."

The Senators captain said he studied the all-star game rosters over the weekend in Montreal, once he was pretty sure he would be in charge of selecting one of the teams. Alfredsson also hinted that he might like to take Bruins netminder Tim Thomas with his second pick - assuming Chara doesn't scoop him up first.

He obviously has an affinity for Swedish-born players, but says he might not take the Sedin twins right away - knowing that Chara might be loathe to select the Canucks forwards, given the bitter rivalry between Vancouver and Boston. "When I found out Chara would be the other captain, I don't know if I should be smart and wait because I don't know if he's going to pick any Canuck players with their history from last year," said Alfredsson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sedins will probably be mid round picks by alfie

"My first pick - if I get first pick - will be (Erik) Karlsson. I hope Chara doesn't hear this if he gets first pick," joked Alfredsson. "My kids would be pretty disappointed if I didn't pick Erik. And he's a pretty good player."

The Senators captain said he studied the all-star game rosters over the weekend in Montreal, once he was pretty sure he would be in charge of selecting one of the teams. Alfredsson also hinted that he might like to take Bruins netminder Tim Thomas with his second pick - assuming Chara doesn't scoop him up first.

He obviously has an affinity for Swedish-born players, but says he might not take the Sedin twins right away - knowing that Chara might be loathe to select the Canucks forwards, given the bitter rivalry between Vancouver and Boston. "When I found out Chara would be the other captain, I don't know if I should be smart and wait because I don't know if he's going to pick any Canuck players with their history from last year," said Alfredsson

alfie should not pick sedin, edler or sedin until the very last 3 picks so Chara has to pick TWO and put edler in the spot so he picks both sedans

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
assistant captains named. team sweden coming together nicely.
lundqvist for alfie, lupul for chara

hmmmm.... all 4 from the east?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assistant captains named. team sweden coming together nicely.
lundqvist for alfie, lupul for chara

hmmmm.... all 4 from the east?

you seem surprised, puck. Eastern writers are already catching z's when West Coast games are starting.

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CraigCustance Craig Custance
Just spoke with Pavel Datsyuk who says he wants to be the last pick in the All-Star fantasy draft. "I want the car," he said.

:lol:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can bet Seguin and Thomas land on team Chara. :thumb:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CraigCustance Craig Custance
Just spoke with Pavel Datsyuk who says he wants to be the last pick in the All-Star fantasy draft. "I want the car," he said.

:lol:

That was my thought I would want to be picked last for the car. Next to last would suck.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
you seem surprised, puck. Eastern writers are already catching z's when West Coast games are starting.

i didn't think the writers had a say in the matter.
unless you are referring to the league wanting captains that the writers had heard of.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the captain/assistant picked should be an East/West on each team. That way the picks would not go heavily east vs west.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
nice...

Hartnell says he has been texting asst. capt Joffrey Lupul about getting picked high, Lupul said "Big Z doesn't like you all that much."

also... meeeeow

Andy McDonald
classless move by @ovi8 "opting" out of NHL Allstar Game

Last edited by a moderator: