• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All-Star Draft

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I could get past the fact that the game is meaningless, and I couldnt at times, I thought the draft tonight was kind of fun. After a while the strategy talk just bugged me.

Few thoughts:

Is OV going to get criticized for texting the whole night? I cannot say I blame him. It couldn't have been fun sitting there for almost 90 minutes doing nothing.

My wife asked me blue dress girl or red dress girl. I liked the body of the blue dress but the head of the red dress.

How much did people have to pay to be there, I hope it wasnt a lot. It would be nice to be around the players like that but standing around watching that couldnt have been fun.

Does anyone else thing Brad Richards looks like he has a bit of Gary Busey in him?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Wow. I think the NHL hit a homerun with this draft. The top tweets include: Sedin, Team Staal, Cam Ward
what were some of them? I'm not a twitter guy
Go Logan!
he's a goofy looking fucker.
Ovi taking his pic. HAHAHA
that was freakin' hilarious. highlight of the night.
what an asshole move.
Is it bad that I have no idea who Kevin Shattenkirk is?
he only ran on a 12 game point scoring as a rookie defenseman.
great name, too.
They all look tired and shit.
hungover.
Too bad Tyler Myers didn't make it. One of the teams could of had him and Chara, the twin towers duo. That would have been cool.
He and Chara could stand on the blueline and reach both boards.

*lol* at Jeremy Roenick on OTR. At an allstar game in Toronto a lot of years ago he was pounding Molsons in the dressing room between periods.

prnlijo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

He kinda reminds me of Crosby... To me he looks like a nasty rat... But he can score. Hopefully he continues to get better through out his career and it's not just a fluke.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I could get past the fact that the game is meaningless, and I couldnt at times, I thought the draft tonight was kind of fun. After a while the strategy talk just bugged me.

Few thoughts:

Is OV going to get criticized for texting the whole night? I cannot say I blame him. It couldn't have been fun sitting there for almost 90 minutes doing nothing.

My wife asked me blue dress girl or red dress girl. I liked the body of the blue dress but the head of the red dress.

How much did people have to pay to be there, I hope it wasnt a lot. It would be nice to be around the players like that but standing around watching that couldnt have been fun.

Does anyone else thing Brad Richards looks like he has a bit of Gary Busey in him?

I hope he doesn't...because it's not that big a deal. But comparitively: if a guy like Stamkos, or God forbid Crosby, were to do it, it'd become a travesty.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what were some of them? I'm not a twitter guy

that was freakin' hilarious. highlight of the night.
what an asshole move.

he only ran on a 12 game point scoring as a rookie defenseman.
great name, too.

hungover.

He and Chara could stand on the blueline and reach both boards.

*lol* at Jeremy Roenick on OTR. At an allstar game in Toronto a lot of years ago he was pounding Molsons in the dressing room between periods.

Don't have any examples, but what I meant by that is that on the side of twitter there's a list of Trending Topics, which basically means what's being used the most on twitter. And all of those were listed.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he doesn't...because it's not that big a deal. But comparitively: if a guy like Stamkos, or God forbid Crosby, were to do it, it'd become a travesty.

I'm sorry, I forgot that every time Ovechkin is mentioned that Crosby has to be mentioned too or vice versa. It wont happen again.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kesler is a centre and he wants to play with Daniel (winger)

weeak sauce? why?

the guy has a cannon from the point

do you expect anyone to drop down in front of one of his shots in an allstar game?

Will they let Weber take a hard shot in the game? A few years ago when Souray was there he was told not to.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will they let Weber take a hard shot in the game? A few years ago when Souray was there he was told not to.

definitely have a point there comeds but i think the competitive juices cant be stopped and he'll let a couple go on a pp (if there is one???)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I forgot that every time Ovechkin is mentioned that Crosby has to be mentioned too or vice versa. It wont happen again.

I was referencing media attention, not reactions of most fans.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Hey Phil! Smile!!!

16kp9oy.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referencing media attention, not reactions of most fans.

Either way, its my fault. I forgot the message board rule. No matter the topic if one is mentioned the other has to be too. I'll try to be better in the future.

:)