• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Red Uniforms for Illinois game

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really should play it in Memorial next home game vs them. It'd be perfect. We'd own the song after that.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Penn States new HC James Franklin? Of course I am loving it because he is one hell of a recruiter. Now lets see what how he can do coaching. If he can have Vandy compete in the SEC then it will be scary what he can do will Penn State. Already has the #4 recruiting class in nation and 2 -4/5 star recruits for 2016 and that's still under scholarship restrictions and bowl ban.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our student section should start doing the Bo Pelini dance.

That thing that he did when he attempted to do the Harlem Shake

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our student section should start doing the Bo Pelini dance.

That thing that he did when he attempted to do the Harlem Shake

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjG9y1gZ-s]Big Red Report: Nebraska Harlem Shake (Bo Pelini spotlighted) - YouTube[/ame]

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Penn States new HC James Franklin? Of course I am loving it because he is one hell of a recruiter. Now lets see what how he can do coaching. If he can have Vandy compete in the SEC then it will be scary what he can do will Penn State. Already has the #4 recruiting class in nation and 2 -4/5 star recruits for 2016 and that's still under scholarship restrictions and bowl ban.

He's a smooth talker and it's clear he can coach. I wanna see PSU return to national prominence in the next decade and if he's the man to do it, then I'm all for it. It's good for the conference when PSU is doing well.

I'm shocked at how little the sanctions and the events preceding them have affected the recruiting aspect of the program.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be hilarious.

Don't really want that song to be our song though

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you watched the annual Big Ten coaches ESPN car wash, you'd come away thinking PSU's national perception is much better than the perception of Nebraska with Bo Pelini.

I'm sitting here like what in the actual fuck...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a smooth talker and it's clear he can coach. I wanna see PSU return to national prominence in the next decade and if he's the man to do it, then I'm all for it. It's good for the conference when PSU is doing well.

I'm shocked at how little the sanctions and the events preceding them have affected the recruiting aspect of the program.

I agree that we should cheer on all schools in the Big 10 to do well especially in bowl games. The more the Big 10 thrives together will be best for the Big 10 schools individually. The sanctions I thought would affect PSU for at least 10 seasons but O'Brien did a great job recruiting and calmed people down. He got a star QB and others followed. The bowl ban did cause PSU to lose a few star kids who wanted to play on National TV but overall to almost have a death penalty then come out looking like a Big 10 threat in 2016 is mind blowing.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like... they treated Franklin with kid gloves and then basically curb stomped Pelini.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if you watched the annual Big Ten coaches ESPN car wash, you'd come away thinking PSU's national perception is much better than the perception of Nebraska with Bo Pelini.

I'm sitting here like what in the actual fuck...

Even bad publicity is better then no publicity. The changes at Penn State has got people talking about them. Franklin is a little like Rex Ryan he makes statements that gets people attention and gets his team talked about. His press conference he said he was going to Dominate the State. Then he considered MD, DC, VA, NJ his area. He got recruits to take notice and he just relates well to the kids. Pelini scares the crap out of people and I think this new attitude/fun loving, cat holding, bad dancing coach will now win people over.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even bad publicity is better then no publicity. The changes at Penn State has got people talking about them. Franklin is a little like Rex Ryan he makes statements that gets people attention and gets his team talked about. His press conference he said he was going to Dominate the State. Then he considered MD, DC, VA, NJ his area. He got recruits to take notice and he just relates well to the kids. Pelini scares the crap out of people and I think this new attitude/fun loving, cat holding, bad dancing coach will now win people over.

I pray to god you're right.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the new red even though it kinda looks like the 2012 Wisconsin game jersey. anyways I'm hype esp seeing the promo and helmet.

one last thing fuck Wisconsin