• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Pro Teams

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a little crazy that St. Brown got 1st team over AJ Brown, but I will take it.

St. Brown will find some way to still be offended for motivation. Only first? Not super ultra 1st?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like it
Parsons should be pissed
Amazing he didn’t make it
is 2nd team not making it? I think it is for some.

happy for st brown. He got screwed for pro bowl.
There's so much talent at that position. As great a season as Parsons had, it would have been tough to be notched ahead of Garrett and Watt, each of whom had outstanding seasons after already having established great careers. And let's also throw Crosby into this mix. He probably had just as much of an impact for his team than any of the other three. It woudn't have shocked me at all if he had made 1st team. Honestly, the one player I thought might have been hosed was Frank Ragnow. Granted, he made the 2nd unit, but IMO he's the best center in the league. I think Kelce got it just as much on his past rep than his curent play.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's so much talent at that position. As great a season as Parsons had, it would have been tough to be notched ahead of Garrett and Watt, each of whom had outstanding seasons after already having established great careers. And let's also throw Crosby into this mix. He probably had just as much of an impact for his team than any of the other three.
agree but did the others have as many non-called holding penalties? It was a crime how the NFL shit on Parsons for wearing a star on his hat.

speed & quickness are usually rewarded.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree but did the others have as many non-called holding penalties? It was a crime how the NFL shit on Parsons for wearing a star on his hat.

speed & quickness are usually rewarded.
Myles Garrett. It was been crazy how many plays he was held on especially the second half of the season. Garrett had the most pressures in the league and a lot of those while being held. He had a pressure rate of 18.3% and win rate of 27.5% which is insane. Parsons was ridiculous too.

Parsons should have made 1st team with Garrett.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? St Brown has more yards, 1st downs, TDs, catches, yards per game and he played 1 fewer game. If there's a case for AJ Brown over St. Brown it escapes me.
Honestly, my take was mostly from Provowl announcement. Going into that week AJ Brown led all of those but TDs.

I did not realize Brown only played 12 snaps the last week and fumbled his one catch. Last week was a big on for the sungod!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well TJ Watt led the league in sacks & many other areas, so he is a no brainer.
Problem for Parson I think is he plays so many different positions.
Many to choose from for the 2nd 1st team spot. (not just garrett)

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? St Brown has more yards, 1st downs, TDs, catches, yards per game and he played 1 fewer game. If there's a case for AJ Brown over St. Brown it escapes me.
yeah AJ Brown was a head scratcher for me.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB CMC, WR T.Hill, and LB Fred Warner were all unanimous All Pro picks.